Seeking A SlaveGirl Serious inquires only

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking A SlaveGirl Serious inquires only

Postby ThatoneGurll » June 20th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Warning: This post is not for the faint of heart and may offend some people. It's my fantasy and hope, and I am just seeing if there is anyone who would seek it.

I'm seeking a slave girl who within some years once i'm better established would potentially live with me in real life.
If not, you would still be mine and we would maintain a long distance relationship, i would train you and break you to me in the gentlest yet most forceful manner ever using a variety of hypnosis and training on a daily or weekly basis.
You would be mine and by the time I was done with you understand that you are my property that i own you and your mind, and even your body girl ;)
I'm hoping she would be younger but not too young any age of maturity would do and if you are under 18 do not respond. Preferably if you respond to this post you have your act together and your life is nearly 100% in your own hands when it comes to decisions and where you live what you do in your spare time.
I'm not asking for the world just for someone to give me a chance if this is what they are into.
There's no gaurentee you could live with me i'm in kind of a weird situation myself but over time I would assume that's the hope.
I live in Canada so you would either need a way to relocate or you'd need to be in Canada already too.
Are you willing to become a slave girl to someone who would genuinely cherish you for everything you are but also keep you on a short leash and in line knowing deep down every last part of you is mine and lives and breathes and exists for me and no one else?
ThatoneGurll
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds