Mean Girl takeover

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Mean Girl takeover

Postby ViralVixen » June 7th, 2024, 4:17 am

I alluded to this in another thread, but that was in reference to asking about a specific file so I thought I'd post something more specific.

What I'm looking for is something like one of those files that creates a second personality in your head that slowly but surely takes over and cages up the original, ala Curse Female Takeover, or I suppose the infamous Bambi series. Only neither of those are quite what I'm looking for.

See, curse Female Takeover assumes you don't already identify as female. All it's really concerned about is the feminization.

And Bambi Sleep, whilst undeniably the most powerful file along these lines, is too focused on making the new you into a brainless bimbo.

I don't want a bimbo... I want a bitch. A mean girl. An absolute spoiled brat. The alpha female who knows she's better than you and is going to make sure you know it too.

I'm not looking for Karen Smith, I want Regina George pushing me out of my own head. Chloe Bourgeois taking the driver's seat. Heather Chandler boxing me up and walking away with my life while I look on helplessly through eyes that used to belong to me.

Anyone know of any hypnotic content along those lines out there?

ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds