E-mail Slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

E-mail Slave

Postby hypnosom » May 3rd, 2007, 7:19 am

Hi,

I've have been listening to the e-mail slave file for a while now. I have had moderate success with my roommate testing it on me, but I want to have others try it on me as well. (My roommate said that she would only test it on me, but felt uncomfortable doing anything sexual.) I am a female and have read about the experiences of other females but I am willing to take my chances.

I am pretty much up for anything within reason. I am looking to have fun, and would love for multiple people to send me hypnofiles. But I am not looking to be a full-time slave to someone.

My email address is hypnosom@yahoo.com.
hypnosom

Postby hypnosom » May 4th, 2007, 5:47 am

I HAVE BEEN TRIGGERED. OBVIOUSLY THIS WORKS
hypnosom

Postby blah666 » May 4th, 2007, 10:21 am

No problem ;)
blah666
Regular
Regular

Postby MRhello » July 2nd, 2007, 11:10 pm

Hypnosom,

Would you like to try something new with the e-mail slave? I have a way with words (well, some people say that) and i have typed out quite a few scripts. My best are: alternate reality experience, body change files, and a few others, some for programs like Virtual Hypnotist. If you are interested, e-mail me at: lady_lita_slave@yahoo.com to let me know.

MRhello, AKA Matthew

Ps- If you accept, I will send a trial e-mail slave file to test, do not be alarmed.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds