Looking for an Understanding Mistress

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for an Understanding Mistress

Postby DianaW » June 11th, 2007, 9:52 pm

I'm trying this again because it has been a long number of weeks since I last heard from the Mistress that I was going to be under.

I was the young e-mail slave who was beseiged by a deluge of male posters (despite specifically requesting a Mistress) and also a large portion wanted things like naked photographs (which I also specifically said I wouldn't do) and other things, one even tried to get me to send them my bank account information.

Luckily I had a friend of mine screen the e-mail account I used for e-mail slave to make sure all e-mails were on the up and up. Also I have some suggestions in place to let me refuse a number of requests.

I am very much into altered states and age regression, as well as AB/DL content. I would like a Mistress, mistress meaning female, meaning I don't trust guys much anymore, meaning if you are male don't bother unless you PM me first and talk to me. I'm sorry for saying that but I am way un-trusting after the last time.

I want a Mistress that is into the AB/DL, Age Regression, Altered States scene. Anyone who fits this bill can contact me at my e-mail slave address:

thehypnogirl@yahoo.com

Thank you.
DianaW

Return to Meeting Grounds