Offering the services of a hypnotized slavegirl

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Offering the services of a hypnotized slavegirl

Postby MasterGreg » July 11th, 2007, 4:39 pm

I have been speaking with a slave girl who has come on hard times, and I would like to offer her services to the members of this forum. All hypnosis would go through Me, and I would define her limits, and there would have to be monetary compensation for it. She works as a phone sex operator, and will be available to perform on phone, and anything else would have to be discussed between Me and the buyer. If anyone is insterested, Email Me at MasterGreg1016@gmail.com

And please, this is to help a mother and her children, even if you don't see fit to use her, if you see fit to help her, send Me a message.
MasterGreg

Postby DianaW » July 13th, 2007, 4:13 am

You are all very heartless.

I just asked Greg how it was going and learned that NOBODY bothered to step up and help besides me? I am ashamed of you all... I can't believe you all.
DianaW

Postby Leafer367 » July 13th, 2007, 6:19 am

This is my first time seeing this message and I want to help but I can't myself. It is not because I am heartless it is because I can't afford to. I am in university and don't even have a job currently. Before you start calling people heartless you should hear what is going on with them. It is quick to judge but difficult to listen and be proved wrong.
Leafer367
Leafer367
Regular
Regular

Postby TheOneWho » July 13th, 2007, 2:19 pm

DianaW wrote:You are all very heartless.

I just asked Greg how it was going and learned that NOBODY bothered to step up and help besides me? I am ashamed of you all... I can't believe you all.

Not everyone has the money right now for this. Simple as that.
TheOneWho
Regular
Regular

Postby DianaW » July 13th, 2007, 7:32 pm

I'm a freaking college student, who is not existing on student loans, who attends school full time and makes about $7.00 an hour as an intern. This is all due to the fact that I can't take a full on position at the moment.

On top of that I am paying, without insurance, for Cancer treatments.

I know how tight money can be, believe me, yet even I can manage to scrape together $20 or so to help a mother and her kids.

So no. You have not proven me wrong.
DianaW

Postby EMG » July 13th, 2007, 9:27 pm

Ok, well the other problem may be that MasterGreg never really specified anything about what type of financial needs she has. As you said, we all need money but very few of us give it without really knowing why. It's a very vague request. Include specifics and perhaps I'll throw what little weight I have behind his request.

DianaW wrote:I'm a freaking college student, who is not existing on student loans, who attends school full time and makes about $7.00 an hour as an intern. This is all due to the fact that I can't take a full on position at the moment.

On top of that I am paying, without insurance, for Cancer treatments.

I know how tight money can be, believe me, yet even I can manage to scrape together $20 or so to help a mother and her kids.

So no. You have not proven me wrong.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MasterGreg » July 15th, 2007, 1:10 pm

I know this is hard for people to believe, and I know it looks like a scam, but I couldn't just sit by and watch.

The details that I have are this... and no, I can't promise they're true, because that's the internet, but again, can't sit by and watch.

She's older, with 4 kids, three of which live with her ex husband, who is bleeding her dry. She works as a phone sex operator through a website, and I think she said she gets 50 cents a minute. In a few days, her internet and phone are being cancelled, and she's told Me that she doesn't have money for a car or bread, and she doesn't know how to feed her 7 year old son. She has told me that nobody in her family will help her, for whatever reason.

Again, I can't prove any of this, and I understand, Diane, what you're saying, but this is the anonimity of the internet... things can't be proven, ever...

But If there's someone out there willing to take a chance... well, then I have to at least try, right?
MasterGreg

You're kidding right?

Postby Melsa » July 15th, 2007, 3:09 pm

This really isnt the environment for salvation army services. Anyone asking for that kind of help here has a few screws loose. There are organisations that aim at helping people in those situations. If it matters that much to you you will direct them to the people who can really help.
Melsa
Regular
Regular

Postby SlimSlam » July 15th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Yeah, me too... I will be your hypno slave for money. Really... :roll:
SlimSlam

Postby MasterGreg » July 16th, 2007, 3:56 am

I never SPECIFICALLY asked for a handout, I asked if anyone wanted her phone sex website information, and then I mentioned that I wouldn't be adverse to a handout.

Sarcasm really doesn't help here, as I've acknowledged that even I think this might be sketchy, but that doesn't mean that I can ignore it.
MasterGreg

Return to Meeting Grounds