E-Mail Slave - I want him to be a dumber jock + new haircut!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

E-Mail Slave - I want him to be a dumber jock + new haircut!

Postby sarka » July 15th, 2007, 11:12 pm

I stumbled onto this site from the 'History' a few weeks ago and I've been lurking - looking at ideas of what to do with him, evidently my boyfriend has been listening to those jock files. They've worked very well. I've been letting him listen to Email Slave lately. He's been listening to it for a week or so.

Here's what I want - he needs a haircut, a nice cut and color, his current hair color is brown (I want a medium/dark blonde) and he doesn't spike it (I want it spiked) or anything - please include a picture or something so he will be able to show it. I want him to wear nothing but tight clothes like what preppies and jocks wear (American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister) that show off his muscles. Make sure you know, encourage he is dumb and knows nothing but sports to "enhance" the files. I just want him to be dumber, ya know? You know, make sure the 1st direction is a "make sure it works" and have him reply to your email or something.

Here's his email address - themp3000@yahoo.com

Thanks!

- Rebecca
sarka

Postby spidey » July 21st, 2007, 10:58 am

Rebecca,

I think it would be best if you sent him the e-mail yourself. First of all it probably wouldn't end up getting routed to his junk folder, and he's also more likely to open it.

If he hasn't been triggered before I would keep the first file simple. Do not pack too many things in at once. Telling him to just get a short haircut and buy hair gel would be simple enough. You can then go from there if he responds well.
spidey

Return to Meeting Grounds