Hypno Master Seeking.....

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypno Master Seeking.....

Postby PrinceofDarkness » August 30th, 2007, 2:09 pm

I am seeking new girls to play with online and more. Have had lots of success on the net, but am hoping to find girls willing to take it to the next level (ie cam etc...). My yahoo is masterflhypno my msn is princeofdarknessfr@hotmail.com. Contact me and lets talk. If you are ready you can also leave your info here.
PrinceofDarkness

No one?

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 7th, 2007, 7:33 am

Wow, no responses.
PrinceofDarkness

Postby hexagon77 » September 7th, 2007, 9:15 am

Well it is quite hard to find some females as is, as soon as you use the magical word "cam" or "webcam" it will drop to zero.

And if you look over the postings here, how many of the females have been treated, you shouldn't really wonder about that.

I had the luck of finding several females, doing some fun stuff mainly and we had a great time. But none of them wanted to use a webcam, and i can understand this and will always respect this. Most are even uncomfortable giving out normal pictures, again something i do not mind.
If you can do without pictures and webcams, and are patient you may be able to find someone to work with, and if you are a bit lucky you are also able to find a special jewel.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby CeeDee » September 7th, 2007, 9:21 am

from the screen name I figured you were looking either for children below the age of majority or 46 year old male FBI agents.... If you want to talk to an Agent I think I can hook you up. :D ROFL
CeeDee

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 8th, 2007, 12:04 am

Unfortunately I joined years ago with this screen name as it was my old e-mail address, now i wish I could change it.
PrinceofDarkness

Postby EMG » September 8th, 2007, 12:24 am

you can always just send EMG a message asking him to change it :) (try PM)

masterforyounggirls wrote:Unfortunately I joined years ago with this screen name as it was my old e-mail address, now i wish I could change it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GColeman99 » September 8th, 2007, 7:48 am

EMG wrote:you can always just send EMG a message asking him to change it :) (try PM)

masterforyounggirls wrote:Unfortunately I joined years ago with this screen name as it was my old e-mail address, now i wish I could change it.

Worked for me!
GColeman99
Regular
Regular

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 8th, 2007, 11:28 am

GColeman99 wrote:
EMG wrote:you can always just send EMG a message asking him to change it :) (try PM)

Worked for me!

Me too! Used to be masterforyounggirls
PrinceofDarkness

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 8th, 2007, 11:42 pm

hexagon77 wrote:Well it is quite hard to find some females as is, as soon as you use the magical word "cam" or "webcam" it will drop to zero.

And if you look over the postings here, how many of the females have been treated, you shouldn't really wonder about that.

I had the luck of finding several females, doing some fun stuff mainly and we had a great time. But none of them wanted to use a webcam, and i can understand this and will always respect this. Most are even uncomfortable giving out normal pictures, again something i do not mind.
If you can do without pictures and webcams, and are patient you may be able to find someone to work with, and if you are a bit lucky you are also able to find a special jewel.

OK let me clarify what I am looking for. I want a girl who is dedicated to life as a slave. I understand that no girl is going to jump into this. I want to start slow, but the women should be open to a long term relationship that involves more than just chat. I am not expecting a girl to go on cam or mic or more, I am not making it a requirement. But I am seeking a relationship that can be more than simple chat. If it works out, great. If we don't click, that's OK too. If you simply want to be an anonymous slave on chat, please don't waste my time. This is a lifestyle for me and it should be for the girls I work with.
Last edited by PrinceofDarkness on September 9th, 2007, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrinceofDarkness

Postby missypuss » September 9th, 2007, 2:54 am

Hmm ! That statement is likely to get the ladies queueing at your door, on their knees with web cams a ready!! :roll:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 9th, 2007, 7:00 am

missypuss wrote:Hmm ! That statement is likely to get the ladies queueing at your door, on their knees with web cams a ready!! :roll:

I'm not looking for ladies queueing at my door, I am looking for a few ladies who are serious when they say they want to be slaves, not ones that are going to chat with me a few times, play at my slave then get bored and move on to something new, or someone who can't see them selves doing more then just chat, ever. I need more from a lady. I am willing to commit to the right one and she should be too. If we chat and it doesn't work out, OK, but I want a lady to go in to chatting with me with an open mind.
PrinceofDarkness

Postby missypuss » September 9th, 2007, 3:35 pm

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
missypuss wrote:Hmm ! That statement is likely to get the ladies queueing at your door, on their knees with web cams a ready!! :roll:

I'm not looking for ladies queueing at my door, I am looking for a few ladies who are serious when they say they want to be slaves, not ones that are going to chat with me a few times, play at my slave then get bored and move on to something new, or someone who can't see them selves doing more then just chat, ever. I need more from a lady. I am willing to commit to the right one and she should be too. If we chat and it doesn't work out, OK, but I want a lady to go in to chatting with me with an open mind.

Ok I stand corrected (I think) as I see you have now edited your previous post,making it less contencious, but Im still curious to find out if you get any responses based on your previous post,

Which WAS asking for girls willing to cam online for you.

Wasnt it? :?
Last edited by missypuss on April 16th, 2008, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

boredom and moving on

Postby strictausmstr » September 9th, 2007, 3:55 pm

I guess it will be up to you to keep it on the less boring side.

There are some very sincere ladies here but they seem to be far outnumbered by the guys seeking them.

There are other websites specifically listing "slaves seeking" and if you list hypnosis as one of your tools - who knows you might find a higher success rate

Good luck
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 10th, 2007, 8:03 am

missypuss wrote:
PrinceofDarkness wrote:

Ok I stand corrected (I think) but Im still curious to find out if you get any responses based on your previous post,

Which WAS asking for girls willing to cam online for you.

Wasnt it? :?

No that was the big misunderstanding. I just want ladies who are interesting in a relationship that can become more than just chat. I just didn't do a good job of explaining that.
PrinceofDarkness

Re: boredom and moving on

Postby PrinceofDarkness » September 10th, 2007, 8:04 am

strictausmstr wrote:I guess it will be up to you to keep it on the less boring side.

There are some very sincere ladies here but they seem to be far outnumbered by the guys seeking them.

There are other websites specifically listing "slaves seeking" and if you list hypnosis as one of your tools - who knows you might find a higher success rate

Good luck

Care to share the site?
PrinceofDarkness

Return to Meeting Grounds