Exploration of Submissiveness

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Exploration of Submissiveness

Postby Explorer12 » December 11th, 2007, 2:38 pm

Hi,

I'm interested in working with some people in an exploration of submissiveness. Both female and male welcome to contact me. I'm a straight male in my early 20s, and I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time, both general and erotic. I'm currently experimenting with trigslave and other files to help deepen my trances, as well as explore what it means to give up control. I've decided that I'm doing this very deliberately because I want to find out what is in there, and make my brain more powerful.

I'm looking for those who are interested in exploring this territory with me. I would like to make some friends and fellow explorers who would like to find out for themselves as well, whether it be for erotic or general control, so we can look together.

I do enjoy controlling, and I also enjoy recieving. If you are interested please send me an email at aureliusdragon@yahoo.com, or you can contact me at hypnoticsky@yahoo.com, msn with the latter email, or AIM with dropinfiniti.

Good luck to you all, may life be about exploration and understanding so we may all move into the light.

- Explorer XII :idea:
Explorer12

Return to Meeting Grounds