Looking for a mental makeover?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a mental makeover?

Postby OmegaLaz » December 25th, 2007, 10:57 pm

Some of my files are on this site and some are not. Like many burgeoning hypnodoms, I am looking for subjects who are interested in being conditioned over a long period of time. I specialize in brain washing and long-term "therapy" to induce total servitude to my will. IF you are interested, please send me some e-mail at lazarusOmega2000@yahoo.com or leave a post here.

Thank you for your time an have a good day,

OmegaLaz
OmegaLaz

Postby missypuss » December 26th, 2007, 5:52 am

Tell me what kind of thing that you mean by a "mental makeover" Omega??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Mino » December 26th, 2007, 2:53 pm

When I read, "hypnodoms", I thought you were referring to hypno condoms or something for a second :lol:
Mino
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 26th, 2007, 4:45 pm

"Interesting" interpretation..
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Henrique » December 26th, 2007, 8:43 pm

i've sended an email to you, Omega.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby emptymind » December 26th, 2007, 10:08 pm

I sent an email as well
emptymind

Postby kajun1 » December 27th, 2007, 3:30 am

This mental makeover sounds really good... but I would like some more details. Also what timezone are you in?
kajun1

THank you for all the responses

Postby OmegaLaz » December 29th, 2007, 4:43 am

First, I would like to say that I am not much different from some of the other people on here who are searching for someone to control...however, my background lies in the BDSM Community and in emulating the successful where I find them in the hypnosis community. I am looking for a subject who would be interested in a long term program of mental (and perhaps physical) alteration which would eventually culminate in becoming a brainwashed submissive, conditioned to serve myself and my household.
Failing that, I will settle for having a little fun and being able to practice my techniques with people and building my skills.

I am a soldier currently in Iraq and I do most of my hypnosis work through YM Chat using a microphone or in person when I get the opportunity. This has been an unfulfilled fetish for me for a long time and my submissive and wife is not really into this kink that much, though she is trying. I am seeking a female primarily for my personal use as well as that of my wife, however, I will not say no to males that want to give me the opportunity to practice and who knows, maybe sometime in the future you may be what we're looking as well since I am not the only one who has a say in this. Just kep in mind I am looking to make you into a hypno-submissive/slave conditioned to obey.

I know that I sent part of this response to some of you who PMed me and I thank you for the huge amount of attention you have given me regarding my post. Hopefully this gives you somewhat of an idea of what I am into and what I am looking for.

Thank you for your time,

OmegaLaz
OmegaLaz

Postby bdbu » January 4th, 2008, 9:10 pm

Hey man, I am definitely not interested in your long term needs, but if you wanna work on me I'm definitely down. I've never really worked with a person before, only files. I dunno about slavery, but we could discuss what you can do duing my mental makeover and it will end up benefitting both of us I think. I'm a dude, btw.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds