Looking for Master/Mistress to do some weird stuff to me...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Master/Mistress to do some weird stuff to me...

Postby Henrique » February 18th, 2008, 9:08 pm

I really would like a Master or Mistress to sub me and put to hypnotic conditioning (sp?) and would love to be forced on fetish. Feminization, Sissification, Bissexual, anything you can do to me, just do it. I'll serve as a test subject to anyone willing to see the limits of your own skills. I just say: Must be IM (MSN or Yahoo), and work with no voice (at least until I buy a headset) and work on GMT -3 (Brasilia). I known Portuguese and English, and would like so much to you try something with me.
You can answer either here or PM to arrange the minor details.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Henrique » March 23rd, 2008, 5:48 pm

125 views, no replies on topic, and the couple one who wanted to to this vanished. So, i'm again proposing this:

Long-term hypnotic relationship, with the first sessions just to put me in trance and go back, 'till i really got the way. Never really felt to be put under, just a increased relax state with minor control effects (don't know if hypnotised or "playing around"). After few starter sessions, to create a trust worthy relationship and be able to get to trance "for real", would allow for anyone who can put me in that stage almost anything he/she wants to.

MSN, usually fridays and/or saturdays, from 12 to 3 AM on GMT -3.
Don't have cam, do have mic, but don't have a headset (yet). Male, 21y, never kissed a man (and for now don't want to). Don't have toys.

Would love to be "forced" on feminization, sissification, bissexualism. Don't wan't to become full gay or to be turned on a female. Prefers to become a shemale. Can scat/piss play, if triggered to do this only when bathing.

Live with parents and brother, and study take most time, but can workout to listen one file per day once.

Would love to be contacted, do this by PM'ing. Really wanting a 'tist to put me under, and would pay by being a guinea pig.

Thanks.
Henrique
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds