Hypnotist looking for slaves/subjects/friends/fun?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotist looking for slaves/subjects/friends/fun?

Postby Raeft » June 2nd, 2008, 7:24 am

Well. I've been meaning to make a post like this for a long time, but what with work and other pursuits, have been unable.

I'm a hypnotist with some considerable experience, but I only stumbled on the erotic scene in the last year, during which time I've studied most of the files and scripts on this site, written quite a few of my own, but had woefully few hypnotic subjects.

Seems odd to me how few "hypnotist seeks subject" posts there are on this board, but, that's for the better I guess.

I'm male, seeking female subjects for cam/voice chat/phone hypnosis or similar, am willing to fulfill almost any particular fantasy or desire through hypnosis, and generally wish to expand my technique a bit. Those with experience going into trance are preferred, but those who are merely interested are also more than welcome.

I'm available all evenings after 6 PM Mountain Time, and on Tuesday nights any time and Wednesday days any time. I'm also available all day today and tomorrow for those looking for short sessions

I'm fine with a long-term hypnodomming relationship with those comfortable with same, cam or voice chat or both preferred, but unnecessary (since interested subjects who just want someone to use their triggers or give them commands via email can simply listen to the files on this site and then have me play with them in accordance with their fantasies.) Those interested in things I have in mind or just chatting?

PM me here or email me at Joralth@hotmail.com

For those with messenger:

AIM: Sublimission
MSN: joralth@hotmail.com
Raeft

Return to Meeting Grounds