MtF Transformation fetishist seeks loving domme for rl play

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

MtF Transformation fetishist seeks loving domme for rl play

Postby valerietoy » June 15th, 2008, 3:43 pm

After seeing my last attempt at a post my hypno-matchmaker for want of a better term told me to be a little more explicit about who I am and what I'm after.

I am: A closeted, pre-transition, virginal, MtF TG, who hasn't engaged in cross-dressing, or anything else normally associated with the period before transition. I want to become physically a woman so that I can discard the male persona that I present to the world, and be the needy, powerless submissive, with a huge transformation fetish, in the presence of my Mistress that I ache to be.

You are: You are: A loving domme who also enjoys transformation, would like to do transformation scenes in real life, and would greatly appreciate a toy of this sort that you could feminize over the long term, and transform into all manner of pet, toy, beast, and other sexual creature over the short-term and afterwards.

Together, with the help of our matchmaker, an exceptionally skilled, but male, hypnotist, I will be made able to be triggered with all sorts of transformations, the first, of course being Male to Female, and then from that girl, Valerie, the fixed idea and online persona that I identify more with than I do my public persona, into all manner of creatively devised forms, from run of the mill, pig-girls, immobile silicone lovedolls, statues, into much more... unorthodox and inventive ideas:

Your own orifices, a mostly melted, puddle-girl, a whimpering lump of bread dough, an anthropomorphic condom dispenser who is only attracted to women with phallic objects, a woman with a vagina for a mouth... and... well, almost anything I can dream up and flesh out in enough detail, and think of practical effects that would mesh well enough with the scene to allow for that suspension of disbelief.

Hopefully, if you wish, and I do hope that you do, you will also be made able to believe that you actually can make me into these things, experience the delicious sensations of ravishing this newly molded flesh... and so, you will become my goddess, my keeper, and I your toy, my very form forfeit to you. If you are at all interested, please do reply. Also, because he is quite protective, my matchmaker insists on reviewing all replies that I receive.

Your toy,

Valerie.
valerietoy

Return to Meeting Grounds