Self-blowjob file

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Self-blowjob file

Postby livelonger8 » November 26th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Note to EMG:
You might want to fix this file by releasing a new version. I fall into trance within the file, completely compelled to listening to your voice and to not moving and to ignoring background distractions. However, you seem to wake me up with the following phrases...

"You might want to suck on it enthusiastically";
"I don't recommend biting it, unless your into that sortof stuff";
"You might even want to talk around the cock, even thought it might be a bit inconvinient";
"I don't know if you've sucked a cock before [...] that is a little bit irrelevant".

They seem to make me laugh a little hard everytime I hear them and mostly waking me up out of trance. I'm not sure if it affects others, but I lol'd.

If you could, because personally I would love this file to work, but mostly on another's cock; to root through my mind or to select my default favorite cock (One of which I am most attracted to) - remake this file as a newer version?
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Self-blowjob file

Postby EMG » November 27th, 2008, 12:26 am

you should have mentioned it in October when I was reworking files. For now I'm rather busy, I'd suggest taking a program like Audacity and editing out the lines that cause you problems.

livelonger8 wrote:Note to EMG:
You might want to fix this file by releasing a new version. I fall into trance within the file, completely compelled to listening to your voice and to not moving and to ignoring background distractions. However, you seem to wake me up with the following phrases...

"You might even want to talk around the cock, even thought it might be a bit inconvinient";
"I don't know if you've sucked a cock before [...] that is a little bit irrelevant".

They seem to make me laugh a little hard everytime I hear them and mostly waking me up out of trance. I'm not sure if it affects others, but I lol'd.

If you could, because personally I would love this file to work, but mostly on another's cock; to root through my mind or to select my default favorite cock (One of which I am most attracted to) - remake this file as a newer version?
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Self-blowjob file

Postby livelonger8 » November 27th, 2008, 2:51 am

EMG wrote:you should have mentioned it in October when I was reworking files. For now I'm rather busy, I'd suggest taking a program like Audacity and editing out the lines that cause you problems.

livelonger8 wrote:Note to EMG:

Okays. I was unaware of the issue at the time; I'll try Audiacity.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds