Female 'tist Seeking Female Subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Female 'tist Seeking Female Subjects

Postby MistE » January 9th, 2009, 11:46 am

Well, I've tried this request elsewhere and sadly run mostly into males disguising themselves as females to get free hypnosis. ;)

I have a lot of regular subjects. This is what got me into creating hypnofiles in the first place (some of my work can be found on this site under A Day At The Spa), and I adore hearing people moan incoherently as they slide into trance from listening to my voice (over mic, skype, or in person), or watching their faces go all dreamy and carefree. Mmm. Totally gets me off.

I've got like six male subjects, 2 transsexual subjects, and 2 asexual subjects who could be called "regular". Then I have just one biologically female subject, my dear pet. So, I'm looking for female subjects within very specific requirements:

I'd be testing new hypnosis files on these subjects, and new scripts, so they'd be getting a lot of hypnosis free that others might charge for. I'm more than willing to offer free samples of my style to anyone interested, to make sure we're compatible but:

I'm looking for female subjects who have mic and webcam and don't mind being on either for my entertainment. I know it seems selfish, but I love and adore the look and sound of someone sliding into trance, as well as enjoying convincing tranced subjects to do interesting things for my entertainment and their own.

I'm open to most fetishes including furry, masculinization, age regression (but not incontinence), roboticization, and many others as well as general bondage and BDSM.

Anyone interested, feel free to private message me on this site, contact me on yahoo at hypnotistelena@yahoo.com or email me at mistresselena@subliminallyyours.com

So, hoping to get some responses from female subjects who're interested. Note that I take this kind of thing seriously, and get very attached to my subjects. :) So you'll probably get lots of freebies. To anyone checking out my website, there's not much there yet because my partner and I are just starting out. University exams, you know how it is!
MistE
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds