Male Hypnotist Seeks Subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male Hypnotist Seeks Subjects

Postby Jacoburline » February 16th, 2009, 9:48 pm

I'm looking for individual subjects--you can be male or female, I really don't care. However, if you contact me, you need to be able to tell me what sort of experiences you're looking for.

So, reply to this thread, or message me privately with the following information:

1.) Describe what you're looking for. If you're just looking for me to record a specific file for you, describe that file to me in detail. I'll get around to recording the file for you when I have time.

2.) Tell me whether you're hoping to establish a permanent hypnotist-subject relationship, or if you're just wanting me to record a file for you. If the case happens to be the former, describe what you're looking for in such a relationship.

3.) Tell me your physical gender. Such information will help me a little.

4.) (Send this to me in a PM)
Describe the way your mother communicated to you as a child. (If you happened to be raised by your father alone, answer these questions for how he communicated with you.) Was she rather detached, or was she very involved in your life? Did she tend to speak very literally, or did she speak in a way that forced you to figure out what she really meant?

Now, if you want to hear what my voice sounds like, you can listen to my file "You want to serve me now" on this website. (You of course don't have to listen to the whole thing to determine whether or not you like my voice.) I do not recommend listening to my other file, because I recorded it with an inferior microphone and I just didn't really know what I was doing at the time.

I look forward to working with you.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Subject application

Postby Kenti » March 5th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Ugh, hit reply instead of PM. Sorry about that.
Kenti

Postby Jacoburline » March 6th, 2009, 10:43 pm

To all who have responded: Thank you for responding, first. I must apologize that it's taken me so long to respond; I lead a busy life. (I would respond to you each individually by PM, but I've received about seven responses, which is a lot to sort through.

Jay067, Kenti, Shadowslave, and upennick: Let's start out with a personalized file for each of you. Just tell me what you'd like this file to contain (in terms of suggestions... And, if you want, tell me your name so I can use it in the recording.)

Cntrlfrk: I'll record the file you described if you're still interested. Just let me know.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacoburline » March 13th, 2009, 5:33 pm

By the way: I'm currently too busy to take on more subjects. However, if you've got something very unique or interesting that you're looking for, you may still contact me. (Also, I have no female subjects, so any females who are interested should still feel free to apply.)
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds