anyone from the UK?

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

anyone from the UK?

Postby maskedsow » March 16th, 2009, 4:29 pm

I enjoy meeting people and socializing as well as play, I attend what I can, but try to get to my local Gloucester munch, the Birmingham fetish fair and SWAMP in Bristol as often as I can.
What BDSM Means To Me:

Bondage: Being tied up with rope, struggling to escape failing and being at there mercy or succeeding and being punished for it, the feeling of being tightly bound and helpless, wriggling helplessly as they enjoy themselves. Domination/submission: Power exchange, letting someone else make the decisions, giving up control and allowing them to take it, even when you don't want to and you try and wriggle out of it, they still take control once you have known them long enough to trust them completely with your mind and body, in complete submission.

Sadomasochism: My pain threshold is low so need lots of trust that they will only push me as far as I can take, but they can use predicament bondage to cause me some difficulty, as they laugh in that cruel way in which you know they are enjoying themselves and are enjoying you.

Of course as a switch I like inflicting pain on others.

BDSM is fun

I run Rogermetoo.com.

Am bondageboiir on Recon and Janglos on Informed Consent

I am a submissive that can switch, when told to.

Please feel free to memo me.
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Uk

Postby hypnohard » November 22nd, 2009, 3:06 pm

There are a lot of us from the UK on here it seems. :D I just wanted to say I enjoyed your relaxation induction. you did a good job and your voice is really nice. I hope you do more. I will be happy to listen to them certainly. Best wishes, Hypnohard.
hypnohard

Return to Meeting Grounds