Fetish problem -- need some help...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Fetish problem -- need some help...

Postby Deepthroat » May 10th, 2009, 8:31 pm

I've recently had a fetish of well... having my penis tortured by a young female. The female can be from the age of 17 - 26, as long as they appear young - I'm not using that in deogratory terms. It can also be a female from Cheshire, to any other location nearby in the UK - I would be willing to travel as far as London to experience this fetish.

It started off a month ago, after accidentally downloading a BDSM video; it was a guy restrained by ropes and handcuffs, with a very attractive, young dominant mistress. She would whip his cock, legs and ass, and even his chest. Although, at first, I thought this was horrible - I thought it was terrible to go through that, but... a day later, I grew extremely sexually aroused by this. I had... began slapping my cock with the back of my right hand, and... the sting made me harder, and more aroused. This was incredible, and I had wished for that woman to be whipping my cock with that whip she used against that guy.

Now, I really want this - I'm almost desperate, or I may even be already.

Infact, I wouldn't mind being hypnotized into experiencing this :D

So, any help is greatly appreciated in finding someone!

- your biggest fan
Deepthroat

Postby Deepthroat » May 12th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Does anyone know any girls, or if there are any girls here that are willing to do this?
Deepthroat

Return to Meeting Grounds