inductions

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

inductions

Postby MacGyver » May 29th, 2009, 7:15 pm

ok all, i have an elevator induction here on WMM, right now ti is for premium memberships, in this induction, i counted the same direction most others would count, my escelator induction (coming soon) and my other elevator induction (also coming soon) both go the opposite direction.

the one i have here now counts down to a lower number, my escelator induction, i am used to counting from one and go higher but it means going down another level, so i am going to also do an elevator induction that counts the same direction as my escelator induction.

remember, a stairs induction will only be done if someone requests me to make one, and that one, if i remeber correct, counts both directions. one direction for the set of stair, the oppsite direction for the steps, this one does not come to me so easily so, this is why it is by request only.

after my inductions, the next thing to come will be a surprise trigger test file. the subject will most likely do something funny or dorky, so, if anyone has suggestions for hallucinations or whatever, as long as it will in now way cause any harm or embarrasment to the person using the test, post back, and by the way, i will not be letting anyone know what i choose as it would spoil the surprise for others. keep in mind, there are certain things i will NOT do to a subject, i have my morals and would like to keep the trigger test enjoyable for the subject, and will think about it for a while before i even make the file once i decide on what the outcome should be. heck, i might even have the subject recite a few tongue twisters or something, or better yet, post a toung twister here on WMM in their journal. LOL.

anywho, that is what all i have planned for files in the near future, along with a breast expansion file or two, and a few other femme files, i also plan to see if i can work some on the voting page, some good ideas for future files there ya know.

well, this is all for this post, got to be shutting things down due to the weather and need some sleep for another 13 hour day, least it makes my work weeks shorter by working longer days, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » June 3rd, 2009, 4:44 pm

as soon as it is cleaned, i will be uploading my escelator induction. i played around with the echo and changed it a bit to something i thought sounded a bit better to help with trance. my escelator induction should send your concsious mind wandering away so that you can trance a bit more easily.

I know someone is probably going to have a problem with the direction i normally count, this is why i spell out a word to bring the subject out of trance, so, hopefully this explains it for anyone with the question as to why i normally count that direction.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds