Looking for a Live Subject in LA/OC area

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a Live Subject in LA/OC area

Postby Flow123 » July 10th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Hello everyone,

If you've stumbled upon this, welcome ;). My name is flow. Well, ok, its not my name, its my persona on various hypno sites, and it suits me just fine. i'm a 29 year old guy, exploring hypnosis and having a good time with it online. i have been doing so for about a year now, and would like to explore the possibility of doing more, live and in person.

What this means is i am looking for a subject, someone live that i can meet with at least once a month and have a good time with. i'm pretty open and accepting of what people want, within certain boundaries.

First and foremost, i want to have a good time and i want the subject to also enjoy their time with me. Secondly, i want the subject to be safe and comfortable with me and what we do. Hypnosis can be fun and enjoyable, and i hope to explore that. Third, i would like to practice and try various inductions and suggestions with the subject, so forth and so on. i don't have too many restrictions about what i will work with, i can tell you though, i prefer transformations, arousal, bondage, mind control and a few other fun things. Odd suggestions may come up from time to time...

So what does this all mean?

i'll tell you!

i'm looking for a subject! Someone between the ages of 21-34 in the Los Angeles/Orange County area who's not afraid to drive and meet me, where ever i may be. Someone who would like to experiment with hypnosis, not a romantic entanglement, nor a f-buddy. Though be comfortable with some of the suggestions i have listed above. Male or female is ok.

if you are interested, email me at flowhypnosis@yahoo.com and we can talk.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds