Me and my fantasy

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Me and my fantasy

Postby werepuppy » July 11th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Hi. I found this forum a while back but never did an intro. Now I joined when I found about the Email Slave file, so I have to post an introduction and say what my biggest hypnosis fantasy is.

I came here and hoped to find my fantasy. I know a lot of furry people, and it seems kinda normal. I put that on my first post because it is easier to talk about. I'd like to be a wolf somehow, so its not like lying, but my big fantasy isnt a furry one. I

I like furries, just don't have any big dreams about them. I keep having this fantasy, and I kinda hoped it would happen when I posted. I join a forum like this, and write asking for help being hypnosised. Then I get an email asking some more questions, and I think about answering them, and the more I answer the more I want to keep on reading. Like it feels the guy is reading my mind, saying just the right thing, so I can tell him the fantasy I always been scared to say. Then I fall asleep reading the email.

In the morning I wake up and he tricked me in the email. He hypnotised me in his message and made me so every time I dress as a furrye, as soon as I finish the costume and look in the mirror, I do a wee. It feels so embarrassing and I feel really helpless and its so good. This is what I want to happen more than anything, I want to be tricked so I don't have to ask for it, and I want to read a hypnosis email that makes me wee.

My name is Heather Jean, and I am 5 feet 8 inches, I have sholder length blonde hear and I wear dainty little silver rim glasses, I'm 28 and I look not skinny but fit.

I love this site and I must do post an intro with what I look like and my biggest fantasy
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby werepuppy » July 12th, 2009, 2:36 pm

I must tell you which files from the site I like.

I listen to email slave for many years, but my ex change it some so it is more safe.

I don't have any I want to listen to that I might try.
Edit: I do now, Naughty Girl. I think its no made yet, but I asked Hellion0 about recording it and she said I might have to give $75. I don't have enough right now, they just said they won't pay me overtime and gave me in lieu instead, so is anybody going to split the cost?

If I have to be forced to listen to the file, best would be Girl Wake-Up Call or Panty Pissing Princess or CantFeelYourBlader or The Pet Collar or Unexpected Wetting
Last edited by werepuppy on July 15th, 2009, 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » July 13th, 2009, 3:12 am

werepuppy wrote:Naughty Girl. I think its no made yet, but I asked Hellion0 about recording it and she said I might have to give $75. I don't have enough right now, they just said they won't pay me overtime and gave me in lieu instead, so is anybody going to split the cost?

I'll put $20 into the pot for this one, I'd love to have the file at my disposal next time I get the opportunity to train a pet.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds