Curious

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Curious

Postby alyzee » November 28th, 2009, 5:03 am

Hello,

I have enjoyed the rich experience that can be found when trusting someone you know and care for in a bedroom. I have never done any real BDSM play, but have watched a bit and been a party too it without any real involvement.

My friend said that she had a really good time finding someone to do this sort of thing with on this website here. At her recommendation I decided to take a look.

Really what I am looking for is someone to IM/chat/play with. I was given a file to listen too for the past month or so every night and I'm not sure if it really worked or not. I can send you the file if you would like.

Either way,
let me know if this is something you would like to look into.

Aly
alyzee

Postby EMG » November 28th, 2009, 9:05 am

Welcome aboard alyzee. It's always good to hear from a new user but you might want to include a little more information. You didn't state what sex you are, what sex you're looking to play with, and a little about what you want to experience would be nice. It would also be better if this were posted in Meeting Grounds since it sounds like more of a personal than a direct connection to BDSM.

Still, if you want the trigger tested, drop me a private message and we'll see what we can do.

P.S. I'm moving this discussion to the proper group in 24 hours.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby alyzee » November 28th, 2009, 10:09 am

Thank you so much EMG, this really is a well kept board! This is something a bit new, so it's nice to see some moderation in the unknown. I am a female 26, living on the western side of the US. I'm open on the sex of the person I would like to "play" with.

Thank you again EMG I appreciate the warm welcome and assistance!
alyzee

Postby MistE » December 2nd, 2009, 8:46 am

Heya, I sent you a private message to probe for interest. Throwing something up here in case you missed it. I have a lot of new stuff that'll need testing, and it'd be fun to have another girl to play with.

Elena.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds