Looking for a female Pet/Slave/Play Partner

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a female Pet/Slave/Play Partner

Postby MistE » February 8th, 2010, 8:09 pm

I'll be very up front about myself and what I'm looking for right now -

I'm 27, female, my name is Elena, I run eSuccubus.com, which has a bunch of free files, many of which are uploaded here at WMM (more to come later tonight and stuff), and I haven't been able to find a single biological female with similar fetish interests who'd like to be hypnotized.

I had a pet, and she became my business partner and that's been working great. But someone who's around and interested in my darker fetishes can be hard to find.

So, I'll lay it out:

*Looking for a biologically female pet with both mic and cam (these being more to confirm the biologically female part than anything else, though mic is great because moaning and whimpering are high on my fetish list)
*My pets get perks in the form of all of the stuff at eSuccubus.com that's not free, free, regular voice trances from me, and help with any self help issues I can resolve in my other role as a certified hypnotherapist and general practitioner (yes I am using my clinical credentials to get laid, if the men can do it, why not me?)
*I really just want someone who doesn't mind hanging out online and experiencing the best things I have to offer, hypnotically. I'm no stranger to difficult trancers, I really enjoy helping people bring themselves into trance, and I have a yen for almost every fetish under the sun.

So that's it. :P Anyone interested, message me or post here. I figure somewhere out there there HAS to be a biological female who's a fan of my work. If not, I'll just keep releasing - seriously, save me from my own boredom or the files might get really weird.

Peace Out.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby darkenedav » February 9th, 2010, 2:16 am

lol that's pretty much what most dom's wish for (myself included) :P

proper desperate whimpering is just delicious to hear ;)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds