Another Request (yeah, I know…)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Another Request (yeah, I know…)

Postby kitkitastrophe » March 1st, 2010, 8:08 pm

Considering the tist to subject ratio, I’m not expecting a quick response from anyone (especially considering the specifications of my search), but there’s no harm in tossing another request into the growing pile, right?

So, about me: I’m 20, male, with a sexuality that I’m working on evolving towards bisexual. I'm fairly attractive (at least I'd hope ><) I’m looking for a Tist/Master in their twenties. I’d love it if you were capable of doing some voice sessions, but I respond to text as well.

-First of all, if you’re looking for a quick playmate, please don’t talk to me. There are a lot of yearning subjects on here who are looking to play, but I’m looking for something more dedicated and more serious. Only contact me if you can dedicate yourself to a fairly consistent subject/tist relationship.

-I’m not just looking for a hypnotist to scratch my itch to be controlled; I’m looking for someone I can talk to, relate to, and maybe even look up to. Plainly, I’m looking for a friend just as much as I’m looking for a tist (and possibly Master).

-Generally, I go under pretty easy. I’ve had limited experience with online sessions, but I work well with most files, and I can work with both voice and text. However, I’m not about to trance for you until I’m comfortable with you, so again, don’t come looking for some quick fun. I’d love to chat, but expect a lot of just chat before we get down to business.

With that said, any questions on specifics or responses can be directed to my PM inbox, or you can add me on kitkitastrophe@yahoo.com
kitkitastrophe

Return to Meeting Grounds