Boston Fun

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Boston Fun

Postby InTranceIt » July 9th, 2010, 8:09 pm

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening...

I'm an 18 year old Boston bi boy, born and raised. I've been into hypnosis for half a decade now, mingling and toying around with it as a true-heart submissive.

But it's always been fleeting, dissappearing so quickly.

I want to try my hand at something more real.

I'm looking for someone in the Boston area willing to do a few little hypno sessions with me. I'm very receptive, very good and very willing. I enjoy all sorts of hypnosis, from IQ drain to robotification. All I ask is no diapers and feminization.

Drop me an email or message at. ANY type of email. I have been listening for Email Slave, after all...

XOXO
Last edited by InTranceIt on January 2nd, 2011, 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
InTranceIt

Postby InTranceIt » December 23rd, 2010, 2:40 am

Bump!

Still looking.
InTranceIt

Postby InTranceIt » June 8th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Still quite interested. Have a cam now as well.

Also, I'd love to just meet and talk with people who are interested in hypnosis in general. Hard breed to find.
InTranceIt

Postby dan_01 » June 25th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Hey I'm in Boston and into hypnosis... but I'm also a sub and into diapers, so not what you're looking for =/
dan_01
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » June 26th, 2011, 7:51 pm

There seems to be a bad sub to dom ratio. It takes a lot more work to be a dom than a sub. Lots of inductions even start with "You don't have to do anything at all."

When I saw the title "Boston Fun" I got excited hoping there'd be a dom nearby, but nope, just more subs :/
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby bostonmarc » July 2nd, 2011, 7:01 am

Another Bostonian here, not so much a sub or a dom. Verstile I guess and getting my feet wet in hypnosis. Been on this site about two months and have listened to a number of files. Would love to have a hypno buddy locally too.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds