Transformation Inclined Tist looking for subjects

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Transformation Inclined Tist looking for subjects

Postby Solarius » July 24th, 2010, 1:49 am

Exactly as it says on the tin up there, I'm looking for one or two subjects in order to tize and have fun with. Mutually of course. My major interests lie in transformation, and other then that I can do almost anything, minus baby, diaper, and toiletries. (I'm also Bi, so any gender is okay with me )

Furry is my preferred type of thing though, so I would kinda prefer someone who enjoys that, or would like to be encouraged to enjoy that.

As far as requirements...? Literate... okay with having a male tist, being okay with being teased, and don't run off without a word after two sessions... I don't have a problem if you are uncomfortable with me, and have questions, just don't run off with nary a word.

Contact over PM for IM info please, as well to ask any questions.
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Postby hoties » July 30th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Furry transformations seem to be fun, but quite difficult to achieve, aren't they?
hoties

Postby Enargo » July 30th, 2010, 6:32 pm

as long as it's not perminant, diaper/inconstance, slavery/obediance, or feminization I'm ok. I prefer a trigger (anyone can trigger, including me).
Enargo
Regular
Regular

Postby Solarius » August 1st, 2010, 1:16 am

@adby; Thank you, but I found someone already ^^ Good luck though.

@hoties; Yes and no, depends on the subject, the tist, and a few other factors, but those are the main two. I've had people walk away with full tails and more after two sessions, and others that have trouble after a month of practice.

@Enargo; Sent you a Pm, so please check that.

@The rest of you lovely folks; Thank you for your time all, but I have found a person to have as a subject, to all those I've sent replies too, thank you for your time and interest. And for all of those who haven't received replies from me, despite sending messages, I'm sorry, but the inbox has been grouchy. Thank you as well for your interest in being subjects, and best of luck all!
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds