Artificially Induced Fetishes Experiment

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Artificially Induced Fetishes Experiment

Postby TheController » September 1st, 2010, 10:03 am

After the success of my last experiment, I am conducting an experiment into artificially inducing fetishes into hypnotic subjects. I'm looking for volunteers who would be interested in this aspect of hypnotic suggestion, and the effects it can have on the mind.

If you are interested in hearing more about the experiment in any capacity, send me a personal message. If you are interested in any of my other experiments, you can also contact me. We will fully discuss your limits and wants before doing anything, and can message me without any expectation of taking part.
TheController

Postby Solarius » September 1st, 2010, 1:01 pm

Quick word of advice, be careful. It can work well, and sometimes too well. From experience, I have giving my subjects fetishes out of the blue, and not simple dom/sub ones either. The major thing you need to realize that while they have that fetish, and are feeling pleasure from having it, they won't want to generally get rid of it. To better check if they want to keep it or not, ask them after you've removed the fetish, when they can think with a clear mind.

Once you have the safety portion down, it's as easy as describing something that gives them pleasure to interact with, and setting a suggestion to enforce it. All in all, as long as they're willing, and many times if they're not, it can be ridiculously easy. And accidental.
Solarius
Regular
Regular

Postby TheController » September 1st, 2010, 1:09 pm

Solarius wrote:Quick word of advice, be careful. It can work well, and sometimes too well. From experience, I have giving my subjects fetishes out of the blue, and not simple dom/sub ones either. The major thing you need to realize that while they have that fetish, and are feeling pleasure from having it, they won't want to generally get rid of it. To better check if they want to keep it or not, ask them after you've removed the fetish, when they can think with a clear mind.

Once you have the safety portion down, it's as easy as describing something that gives them pleasure to interact with, and setting a suggestion to enforce it. All in all, as long as they're willing, and many times if they're not, it can be ridiculously easy. And accidental.

I agree completely, I've done so myself under less controlled conditions. The experiment is less seeing if it can be done, more experimenting with good and safe methods of doing so. The goal is to be able to control the extent that it affects the person, and the manner in which it does; to avoid the unsafe aspects that can come about. I have a few techniques and suggestive combinations I want to test and put through their places.

Thank you for the comment, I hope I've made it clearer what I intend to do.
TheController

Return to Meeting Grounds