An Insight into all that is me.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

An Insight into all that is me.

Postby akaraari » September 6th, 2010, 11:05 pm

I'm probably not the best writer of bloggyness ever, though I do really enjoy writing as a hobby. I run a gaming blog, and a world of warcraft blog.

When it comes to hypnosis though, I'm certainly not an expert, though I like to think I've been around, -mostly- self taught though I've taken more than one psych course on the subject, though I think the entire topic as a research subject is both interesting, and neigh on impossible to say anything about. The issue being hypnosis affects everybody differently because everybody is different. The other issue being the subconcious amplifies nearly everything that -is- different, and the best I think you can hope for is a median group is what you end up teaching about. That's probably true of any study, but with certain people I really think the limits of hypnosis is the limitless bounds of imagination.

In the end I probably am looking for something I will probably never find. A woman, willing and intelligent, who is abnormally suggestible, who can put up with me, my fetishes, my health problems, and my faults. I basically am looking for a slave, though it's much more equal than my profile makes it sound. My relationships are mostly give and take, I know one of my biggest weaknesses is watching my own health, and so in a relationship I usually tell my sub when it comes to my health it's okay to just step in. Add in my goal is usually to push your limits and both of us watch as you enjoy things that disgust or are against who you are, a show of my control over you and your willingness to obey me, because I as a person, as a domme, have commanded that respect by being honest, firm, and fair.

But even knowing that, even knowing I'm very unlikely to ever meet somebody who wants to be my subject, it doesn't stop me from looking. In love, I think, is one of the few places where one cannot settle or take something that doesn't fulfill them. Love is to be the escape from the rest of your life, the person you are glad to come home and see, the person you would gladly give your life for, and I don't think I can say 'you don't make me sick' or 'You make me....content" and truly be content in my own life. Loneliness is terrible, but living a lie I think would be moreso for me.

I enjoy pleasing my subs, and I truly do want them to be happy, I love giving orgasms and pleasure and a person who is truly happy obeying me, not because I've suggested it, or because thats what they want, but because -they- are fulfilled by my demanding dommieness, my silly attitude, my rather sudden and often intense games that makes me feel like somebody worthwhile and that makes me look forward to everyday I can wake up and have the chance to see that face.

My expectations are high, my hope is low, I always do my best to be honest, firm, and fare, and this is my introduction. I am Holly, and I am a hypnodomme.
akaraari

Return to Meeting Grounds