???

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

???

Postby beforetigers » November 29th, 2010, 4:44 pm

Hello :3

I’m a 21 year old male. I’ve recently started exploring the hypnofetish community (been lurking wmm for a while), and thought I might finally poke my head out. Before it’s asked, I’m an aspiring (sub)ject, though I’m not looking for any personal tists or doms at the moment. Right now I’m focusing my efforts on exploring the free files here and experimenting, so we’ll see how I do.

Really, all I’m looking for right now are some friends, or maybe a mentor with experience trancing. I also enjoy IM based role-playing; if there are any parties interested in playing the hypnodom to my sub/slave, feel free to contact me ;3

I'm curious about furdom, bisexuality, submission, deep trance, bondage, subliminal, tf…and more, I’m sure. My main interest right now with hypnosis is to enhance/gain specific preferences/fetishes; I like the idea of having my mannerism’s warped (and I end up on a site called 'warp my mind', go figure..) I may be interested in a tist once I get some practice under my belt, or at least maybe a trusted someone to try triggers on me.

I'll clarify any questions through PM or messanger.

My IM: beforetigers@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you~
beforetigers

Postby Plaat » January 23rd, 2011, 12:51 am

You sound like me 3 years ago, yet we're the same age, I am however in the same place in terms of being a subject, so your more forward than me, or I just now pay attention to the forums. There's so much already here, help from me is redundant. It's dan, and your goal is just like my journey in this part of the web, trying to see what turns me on, good luck man.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds