Need a sub taken off my hands and continued feminization

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need a sub taken off my hands and continued feminization

Postby mistress_yaoi » December 31st, 2010, 6:00 pm

Found good masters for a couple of my subs, looking for another person to continue with some work on another.

She's not very far along but I have had her get a few wardrobe items and spend some time on cam trying to get boys to buy her things. So far shes not even aware of these things.

I need someone who would like to continue on this line of work and send me the occasional update image or video. I'll make here responsive to your commands then hand over the keys. Just send me a description of what you would like to do with her and I'll send you some details. The most interesting a devious party will earn her. She has a cam and a tiny wardrobe at the moment and is fairly petite.
mistress_yaoi

Postby englishharry » January 4th, 2011, 8:44 am

Is she aware that You are passing her "keys" on?
englishharry
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » January 5th, 2011, 1:33 am

englishharry wrote:Is she aware that You are passing her "keys" on?

What business is it of hers?
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Foxtail » January 5th, 2011, 9:39 am

The fact that she's human? It's why they passed all those anti-slavery laws around the world ya know. As to the OP. hopefully you're going around this is a proper and safe manner, and even more hopefully you can find someone to take care of her properly.
Foxtail

Postby sfhole2stretch » January 5th, 2011, 10:28 am

I find myself uncomfortable with this "taking off my hands" approach. Why would someone spend the time and effort to start with a submissive only to dump them? Pure sadism? For myself I think this is wrong. The subject should be gently let down and let go of their own accord to find another on their own, not passed around like chattel. It just shows an extreme lack of respect for a fellow human being. If one is willing to treat a person this way what would they do to an animal?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds