How to be a Slave

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

How to be a Slave

Postby slutinmyhead » January 16th, 2011, 9:46 pm

I get occasional offers from potential slaves and never quite know what to do with them. They're certainly flattering, but unless you live nearby (or across the hall in my sweet Goldilock's case), I'm not really sure what this relationship should entail. I mean, if all you want is to be hypnotized, my best stuff gets posted... And I am open to suggestions... Sometimes I do become friendly with people who meet me through this site or mcstories, which can lead to phone conversations and often impromptu hypnosis sessions. I've even met a few in person. The benefit here is that you get a session specific to your fantasies and if I know you a little bit, obviously I have more to work with. These are almost never planned. More like a mood thing...

Still, when this has happened, it doesn't particularly feel like a slave-master relationship. I guess I'd be open to that in the right situation, but let's face it, distance is a bitch.

Thus, let me offer this advice - not just for those wanting to serve me, but for anyone looking to be a slave... Tell your potential master what you can do for them. I mean, if you're just looking for specific hypnosis sessions unique to your fantasies to get you off, you're not really a slave, are you? You're getting something for nothing and have me working for you. A slave should be focused on service and finding nice ways to serve. At least that's how I was raised.

So tell a potential master what you can do for them. If you're good with sound editing, web design, blowjobs, obtaining good drugs or just happen to be very rich, these are all positive things to mention. Pictures are nice. It does make a difference if you're good looking, though isn't everything. The point is, everyone has something they do well. If you want to serve, mentioning it is a pretty good start.

As an aside, getting to know each other a bit first might not be such a bad idea either. I'm pretty nice and you may want someone who's a real asshole. Also, I'm a 36 year old bald bodybuilder. Maybe you want a young skinny guy with long hair. Different strokes for different folks... These are things you ought to find out BEFORE you're mindless and suggestible. Just saying...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » January 18th, 2011, 8:11 pm

this thread is making me horny!
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby pea_Sea » January 19th, 2011, 12:21 am

Glad you wrote this, this seems to be the case of how it is normally and a lot of slaves don't seem to get it.
pea_Sea

Postby slutinmyhead » January 24th, 2011, 3:31 am

Not that someone has to necessarily be a slave to occasionally do something nice or follow a friend's suggestion... It's just as okay to receive pleasure from doing things like that.
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby botboy » January 28th, 2011, 4:56 pm

I'll say it again, lucky Goldy locks! lt seems to me, if someone is Your slave, then You tell them what to contribute to the relationship, they will thank you.
botboy

Postby slutinmyhead » February 1st, 2011, 9:49 pm

But what if you don't know them enough to know what to ask for? Gotta know what you're working with, right? Right now, I'd benefit from someone who can help me record a Halloween song I've got in my head so I can try selling it. I don't write or read music or play any instrument.

I could also use someone who could make my site functional. I never have figured out how to let people download my files from it. Not even sure how to sell them there now that both Google and paypal have suspended my accts for inappropriate content. Fuckers... And niteflirt only lets you do smaller files.

And I could use someone to organize my life. Feels like I'm trying to spin plates...

I'd also like someone about my age to fool around with. Person doesn't need to look like a movie star, just cute enough.

And... and... there's probably more. What do you do well? :D

For that matter, what does one expect from a master? My files range from twenty minutes to an hour. It'd probably take practice to be dominant any longer than that...
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds