Considering my lack of good subjects lately...

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Considering my lack of good subjects lately...

Postby Foxpaw » October 3rd, 2011, 6:48 pm

Due to school being oh so stressful and oh so annoying, I find myself in need of a person to do Hypnosis with. In this case, I'm looking for someone who have a interest in gaining, or already has a furry fetish, and either is sexually interested in becoming sexually attracted to men, or already is. (Erotic hypnosis, mainly, mind you.)

Other then that, a fetish (or willingness to gain said fetish) for Transformation, light bondage, mental changes, temporary fetishes, possible temporary mind melting, and pretty much a willingness to try several different things would be a plus. I won't say mandatory, but it would certainly raise your chances of being picked. Literacy is very important to me, so that part at least is mandatory.

About me, I'm a experienced and ethical hypnotist, with several years of trancing under my belt as both the subject and the instigator. Being in school, currently, means I'd be on nights according to GMT-7 time. I'm early 20's in age, and a self styled intellectual. I am also very good at hypnosis, assuming you're willing to put the work into it and not run off after 1-2 sessions. My major fetish is Transformation, of others and myself. Whether that includes the "forced" yet still consensual submission/dommy attitudes and feelings, or body changes, all of it is intoxicating in it's scope and pleasure garnered from it. I have had years of experience in counselling, psychological studies, and starting this year with school, biological studies, so I know fairly well what makes people tick and how to tease that for mutual appreciation.

If you do end up contacting me, and yes, getting chosen to participate in tracing, I do most my trances via text, and only very very rarely by voice. I am told I have a voice like liquid sex though, so it may be worth the wait to you. ;P There is no requirements in terms of age, gender, or orientation, as stated above, nor requirements in technology beyond a chat program.

All I ask is politeness, honesty, and a open mind, and what I can offer in return is a exploration of what gives you pleasure beyond most people can comprehend.

TL;DR. I am looking for a trance subject, go read the requirements.
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds