Helpful erotic hypnosis

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Helpful erotic hypnosis

Postby plasmamaster » October 23rd, 2011, 4:20 pm

I've been wanting to hypnosis for a long time, now I'm going to try and offer my services to people.

here's the deal: I'm interested in doing personal hypnosis for people. There's a catch however. Other than turning people into email slaves and sissies, I want to make people who need a sexual burst or some extra pleasure with their partner. I do not have the tools to post my own files however, so I can't do that as of yet.

If you're a husband who wants to make their wife more of a slut, sorry, but there's files already here for you.

If you're a sissy wanting to be more feminized, that's been done 1,000,000 times already.

If you're a couple who wants to have some deeper sexual pleasures, that I can do.

If you're unable to orgasm, male or female, no problem.

I'm interested in doing this because as much as we use erotic hypnosis to change people, I'd enjoy helping out.

I ask only two things: That all people give me honest feedback of my methods and if it works for them, as well as be willing to write about their sessions. Not in the open if you don't want to, and you can keep your privacy if you want to.

If interested, send me an email at plasmawarrior2002@gmail.com with what you're looking for.

Here's hoping from you guys!
plasmamaster

Return to Meeting Grounds