Looking for a controlling Master or Mistress.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for a controlling Master or Mistress.

Postby Chinchy » January 4th, 2012, 2:23 pm

I've invented a new style of role play, and I'm looking for a Master Mistress who would want to try it out with me=3

Basically, in this type of rp, the dommy player will have complete control over the subby player.

Interested? Confused? Well, read on for answers! (It is a wall of text, but it's worth it!)

Here's how it would work:
Step 1. The subby player (in this case, me) would give the dommy player a short list of things they will NEVER rp. (for example, scat, or ageplay, or anything involving physical pain, yada yada). Once the sub has given the dom the list, it's set in stone. Meaning, the sub HAS to be willing to rp ANYTHING that isn't on the list.
Step 2. After the list is given, both parties should make sure that the other person is clear on the rules. (listed below)
Step 3. After that, both parties agree to begin the rp. After that, the sub can't opt out until the dom gives permission.

And here are the rules: The dom has complete control over everything involving the rp. That is, they decide when a session begins, they decide when a session ends, they decide HOW MANY sessions there are, they decide what happens in the rp, and they can even change the subs character(s) in any way they choose. And if there's anything relating to the rp that I've forgotten to mention, they control that as well. Inversely, the sub has absolutely no say in the rp whatsoever. For example, they can't stop rping until the dom gives them permission, and they have to do whatever the dom wants. The only exception to this is that the sub can opt out of a particular session if there's an emergency, or if they absolutely HAVE to concentrate on something else (for instance, studying for an exam).

The only rules that the dom must follow are these: Never let the sub's desires sway your decisions, and never rp something that's on the list that the sub gave you.

The dom could even order the sub to do things irl, just by saying "As part of this rp, I command you to do ______". I know this is a hypnosis website, but I figured I'd post this here because this rule allows you to force me to listen to hypnosis files.

So, are there any Masters or Mistresses out there who would love to try out this role play style with me?^^ If so, let me know and I'll send you my list.
Chinchy

Return to Meeting Grounds