Hypnotic Gathering

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Gathering

Postby Tangy » January 19th, 2012, 9:15 am

Hypnotic Gathering

Do anyone live in CA Near Hollywood and Los Angeles? if you do i want to arrange a meetings at Dennis Restaurant. in the local Area if you say yes I'll give you the Location and time to meet I'll holding a big Teddy bear Near the entrance . or it well be setting on the Table with a sign that says hypnosis.

we will meet at the Denis near Van Ness Blvd and Sunset by the 101 freeway please make your reservations here for i can know how many are coming to keep a record of or meetings. You can talk about anything you like.

Hope to see you there.Actual day have not been establish until I see whose coming.
This Saturday around 12:00pm I'll be there just to see who will show up I will have a sign that says hypnosis meeting on the Table too.

Moving forward :?: :idea: :arrow:
Last edited by Tangy on January 19th, 2012, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Danny's appearance

Postby Calimore » January 19th, 2012, 11:03 am

My bodyguard says that expecting my attendance at such a gathering on such notice would be simply impossible, but I do hope your gala goes fabulously.

Regards,
Calimore Callierionde
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Danny's appearance

Postby Tangy » January 19th, 2012, 11:09 am

Calimore wrote:My bodyguard says that expecting my attendance at such a gathering on such notice would be simply impossible, but I do hope your gala goes fabulously.

Regards,
Calimore Callierionde

Calimore you establish a Date when you can Come and I'll be there on that date also.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds