Seeking females looking to be hypnotized

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Seeking females looking to be hypnotized

Postby Kyu » March 25th, 2012, 12:18 am

My main kink/interest, or at least the one I have the most experience in, is hypnosis, mainly because it blends into my other main fetishes very easily. Over the years I've slowly gone from someone who was just intriged by the concept to a fairly experienced hypnotist in my own right. I have at least eight years experience of trancing girls online through various means(email, Skype, voice chats, ect) using the "Email Slave" file and I feel that I'm pretty good at it. My process has improved greatly from when I first started out, and I've learned what works and what doesn't work regarding trancing someone.

Basically I'm looking for girls that are either curious about or would like to experience being hypnotized. As I said earlier, I have a great deal of experience, and can promise to respect any and all limits and requests you may have. I'm most experienced with trying via Skype or Yahoo Messenger, but I am not at all opposed to giving you a session through other means, such as voice chats, webcams, or even face to face if that's what you desire. Despite being a dom sexually, my desire here is to give the girl exactly what they're wanting out of the session. If you're simply wanting to know how it feels to be tranced, that's fine. If you're looking to experiencing non-sexual hypnosis, that's fine as well. My goal is to find out exactly what you'e wanting to experience through hypnosis and to make it happen for you as best I can.
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby Kyu » May 25th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Had a few responses, just letting everyone know I am still willing to trance any girls that ask.
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Postby Kyu » November 15th, 2012, 4:23 pm

Back again after a fairly extended absence. Please feel free to PM me or comment if you're a female wanting to know more
Kyu
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds