Looking For a Local LA Tist Preferably [Furry, TF, Pup Play]

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking For a Local LA Tist Preferably [Furry, TF, Pup Play]

Postby AFA » April 19th, 2012, 4:10 am

This is a search more out of disappointment and desperation than anything. Those here though at least know that I am a hypnotist myself. Well at this point I am seriously considering giving all of hypnosis up, but I thought I would try on here and a few other areas before I completely call it quits. Why you may ask, well it seems like all I ever get from hypnosis now is false hope, disappointment, and envy of those it works for.

Still I would really like to find a master or mistress to finally put me under, if you would like to find out a bit more about me check my fet life here: https://fetlife.com/users/815577

Now for a bit of info I’m 26 years old, 6’, slightly overweight, blond male.

Now as for what I am looking for I would prefer someone within a 10year range of my current age if possible, but not required and as close to the PST zone as possible. I’m mainly after someone who can do live hypnosis in LA, but if you can properly use Skype for hypnosis I will consider it. And when I say “properly use Skype for hypnosis” I mean you don’t require triggers or text but just your own voice and perhaps a view of the subject. I already know from experience most other methods are barley effective or don’t work at all on me.

If you are into the following don’t bother contacting me:
Financial domination
Feminization
Forced to smoke or drink

Top things I am into that I would consider a plus:
Furies
Transformation
Pup Play
Enslavement (Preferably triggered if we can get it to work)

Also for your consideration, I am a bit of a switch although it would seem primarily a sub. However if you would like me to try and put you under as well there is always a possibility. Not to mention it would be nice to have a trigger to make me dominant.

I’m pretty open so feel free to ask me anything and I’ll be glad to answer as best I can.

Hope I hear from somebody.
AFA
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking For a Local LA Tist Preferably [Furry, TF, Pup P

Postby Tangy » May 10th, 2012, 10:27 pm

AFA wrote:This is a search more out of disappointment and desperation than anything. Those here though at least know that I am a hypnotist myself. Well at this point I am seriously considering giving all of hypnosis up, but I thought I would try on here and a few other areas before I completely call it quits. Why you may ask, well it seems like all I ever get from hypnosis now is false hope, disappointment, and envy of those it works for.

Still I would really like to find a master or mistress to finally put me under, if you would like to find out a bit more about me check my fet life here: https://fetlife.com/users/815577

Now for a bit of info I’m 26 years old, 6’, slightly overweight, blond male.

Now as for what I am looking for I would prefer someone within a 10year range of my current age if possible, but not required and as close to the PST zone as possible. I’m mainly after someone who can do live hypnosis in LA, but if you can properly use Skype for hypnosis I will consider it. And when I say “properly use Skype for hypnosis” I mean you don’t require triggers or text but just your own voice and perhaps a view of the subject. I already know from experience most other methods are barley effective or don’t work at all on me.

If you are into the following don’t bother contacting me:
Financial domination
Feminization
Forced to smoke or drink

Top things I am into that I would consider a plus:
Furies
Transformation
Pup Play
Enslavement (Preferably triggered if we can get it to work)

Also for your consideration, I am a bit of a switch although it would seem primarily a sub. However if you would like me to try and put you under as well there is always a possibility. Not to mention it would be nice to have a trigger to make me dominant.

I’m pretty open so feel free to ask me anything and I’ll be glad to answer as best I can.

Hope I hear from somebody.

Just Dropping in To say Hi
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds