Potential subject with several odd ideas, seeking hypnotist

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Potential subject with several odd ideas, seeking hypnotist

Postby Ruttin » July 9th, 2012, 5:44 am

I have several ideas for transformations that I'd like in myself by hypnosis. I needn't have one hypnotist implement all of them, because I very strongly doubt anyone would be interested in putting every single one into place, but implementation of at least some would be greatly appreciated. I'm a 19-year-old male, with Skype and pictures available on request. I have no substantial gender preference for a hypnotist - I am on average more attracted to females (a 2 on the Kinsey Scale) and thus somewhat prefer them here, but I know that's rarely available and would be perfectly content with these put in place by a male.

1) Feminization is a strong interest of mine, as is bimbofication to a lesser degree. It may seem weird and almost contradictory, as you can see below that I'm a big masculinization fetishist - but I find both the ideas of being a muscular slave and crossdressing arousing, and have for years. In fact, while I'm certain that I like the jock/redneck/soldier niches of the masculinization fetish, I'm not exactly sure I want to be a male jock, redneck, or soldier... a tomboyish, dumb slutty (at least somewhat) muscular female redneck-gymrat one could better-suit my interests. I've always loved the image of more masculine women, especially if they have a hint of femininity in the form of slight bimboishness and such - and not in the sense that I want to do them, more in the sense that I want to be them.

2) Becoming a dumb jock would definitely be interesting. I envision this as being obsessed with sports, working out and becoming more and more buff, wearing revealing clothes like a tank top and shorts to show off my muscles, and getting laid. Much of this fetish is based on the MCStories works of AbsDude420, as well as Pumping Up, Dumbing Down by A Sinister Bent.

3) As a bit of a corollary to the above, I find the thought of being turned into a redneck a bit of a turn-on. Becoming a beer-drinking, NASCAR-watching, flag-waving, country-listening white trash person with a drawl would be certainly interesting. Taking on stereotypical redneck hobbies would fit this too, such as things related to the typical redneck job of a grease-monkey mechanic.

4) Being made to behave like a stereotypical member of the Armed Forces and taking on the interests thereof would also be interesting, and I think it'd tie in well with #1 and #2. Becoming stiff, rigid, and obedient to those in a higher hierarchical rank, in addition to taking an interest in guns and weaponry in general. The whole aesthetic appearance of an archetypal "soldier" is also appealing.

5) I find this seriously weird, but I have an adult baby fetish. Diaper-related things could be interesting, given the helplessness of having to use that rather than being able to control one's own bladder. Likewise, temporary age regression could be a nice feeling.

6) Ever since I came across hypnofetishism in my early teens, I've had an interest in broad worldview-shaping changes and hypnotically-induced submission to wide-ranging groups of people. My main interest here has always been in obedience to and submission towards all women, being made to believe females are superior and should be worshiped - a lot of this is based around the story Supremacy by iii888, I found the concept absurdly arousing. A side-interest in this regard, though, is submission to any muscular man - belief that they're superior to myself and should, likewise, be served and obeyed. Even if I someday become muscular, submission to a man less large than myself who is still by all rights buff would be a turn-on, probably formed around the fact that I would have become such only in emulation of them.

Given the potential for two separate orders conflicting given the relatively broad range of these groups, I suppose it'd be best to rank individuals who could give orders in a sort of mental hierarchy based on who the specific person giving the order is. For that, what works better than ranking specific fetishes of mine? This would be a somewhat complex endeavor, but a tentative outline of that mental hierarchy would be: Any future significant other > MILFs > overweight females > careerists/businesswomen > women in the armed forces > stereotypically Southern/redneck/"white-trash" females and/or Southern belles > women with accents from the British Isles (English, Irish, etc.) > redheaded women > blonde women > Asian women > Middle Eastern women > Latina women > women of African descent > any other woman > muscular men > toned men, the latter two categories ranked largely by how muscular the given person is.

I ranked the first one as such because I strongly like the idea of being the servant of my significant other, and feel like they ought to have the final say over me - hence their significance. The next two are largely there because they're strong fetishes of mine, and both to some extent correspond with a lactation fetish that I have. The third and fourth categories, businesswomen/career-oriented women and women in the armed forces, are placed where they are because they trigger submissive feelings as well given their dominant social role - they're merely lower than the other two due to not arousing my rather strong lactation fetish. The rest is largely specific traits, most cultural and some genetic, that I happen to find turn-ons ranked in the order in which they trigger arousal. Following this is women who don't trigger any of these specific fetishes, because the general idea is still to be submissive to women even though I'd be submissive to some more than others. With men, muscle is frankly my biggest turn-on and thus what I'd use to rank men in this mental hierarchy - I do sexually prefer females, thus why they're placed higher.
Last edited by Ruttin on July 10th, 2012, 1:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ruttin

Postby outkast1728 » July 9th, 2012, 5:56 am

hit me up asap i can help you try each and every one of them as fast as you're ready.

sk8rboi1728 @ skype and outkast1728@gmail.com via email.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds