Male subject seeking female hypnotist

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male subject seeking female hypnotist

Postby MasterRhonin » July 18th, 2012, 4:27 am

I am a 22 year old male who has had 7 years of hypnosis experience (both normal and fetish use) and I am seeking an experienced female hypnotist to help me be a better subject (being the hypnotist isnt that hard for me, but I would like to become a better subject.) I don't have any specifics as to what I wish to have done while in a trance, but I must request the following:

-That erotic/fetish suggestions be limited for a much later session (must build a rapport first before I allow that)
-That erotic/fetish suggestions not include any form of humiliation, feminization, or cursing (i.e. being able to cum ONLY to hypnotist, etc.)
-That the hypnotist be between the ages of 22-32
-That the hypnotist have at least 5 years experience in hypnosis (either clinical or stage)
-That the hypnotist be open to the idea of role reversal (I get to hypnotize you.)

I hope I am not being too specific, and that I am not scaring away any possible takers. I have skype and am willing to have this take place over it. PM me for further details.
MasterRhonin

Postby MasterRhonin » August 8th, 2012, 11:53 pm

UPDATE: Seeing as there isnt much of a bite for this, I'll throw this line out there and see what grabs: I will allow for a Male hypnotist, within the same age group as defined above, to give it a shot. I wish to become a better subject, and I would like the help. However, if you're male, I ask that there be no erotic suggestions (I am not comfortable with the idea of being dominated by a dude). Message me if interested, and we shall make arrangements.
MasterRhonin

Postby MasterRhonin » September 30th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Update: Apparently, I seem to have scared people off with some requirement or another. In any event, I'll removed the experience restriction. Everything else still applies however.
MasterRhonin

Return to Meeting Grounds