Cum One, Cum All! Hypnofun to Be Had By All!!!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Cum One, Cum All! Hypnofun to Be Had By All!!!

Postby Calimore » May 5th, 2010, 12:44 pm

Good, I was hoping I could get your attention...

After much Hypnofun and in response to some recent expressions of what can only be called "Bubble Lust", I have decided to set up some new places for Bubble Induction enthusiasts to Meet, Greet and Have More Hypnofun. You'll want to be sure to check them BOTH out:

The first place you're going to need to see is on WarpMyMind's more sociable internet sister-site, Hypno-Fetish, and is called Bubbly Fun. We all know there are LOTS of Bubble fans out there - well, now we may all get to find out who some of them are! :twisted:

My other new site is a place to where I get to share my own variations on the Bubble file with you, as well as to chat with other users who have listened to (or maybe just want to play with) people who have listened to the Bubble Induction. That site is also aptly named Bubbly Fun and, as I alluded before, has a full-featured chat, as well as other amenities desirable to hypno-enthusiasts.

Oh, and best of all, both new creations are just like you like 'em - FREE OF CHARGE! So WAKE UP to Bubbly Fun and check 'em both out. And please, do Play Responsibly.

CAUTION: Bubbly Fun chat, like Hypno-Fetish chat, is UNMODERATED, so susceptible users may want to have someone else physically present in the room with them before they enter the chat.
Last edited by Calimore on June 23rd, 2010, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Krysta » May 29th, 2010, 10:50 pm

I'm afraid I don't deal with bubble either way, but don't you think it's abusing your power a bit to sticky a thread devoted only to advertising your personal space?
Krysta
Regular
Regular

Postby Tapp » June 2nd, 2010, 1:01 am

might I add that, while you didn't do anything too harsh, you really shouldn't use triggers in the forums.
Tapp

Apologies

Postby Calimore » June 23rd, 2010, 4:24 pm

Actually, it was an announcement, not a sticky, and if you ever want to make an announcement in any forum I moderate, please just say so Krysta and I'm sure you will be accommodated.

And, now it's not an announcement. Heck, I might delete it later.

Point is, something fun for people who think that sort of thing is fun!

Happy Summer!
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » June 26th, 2010, 12:29 am

Also I'm pretty sure Hypno Fun by itself isn't the bubble trigger. It has to be repeated 3 times for it to work. I remember reading the script and it was already repeated 3 times when used.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter