Catatonic trance in a british television show

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Catatonic trance in a british television show

Postby abunidal » March 20th, 2006, 8:37 am

check this one out... http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=699

What do you think? Is this possible? A few flashes on your screen, and boom, you're into (catatonic) trance?

Damn, if it was that easy I wouldn't have to listen to those files over and over just to get into a light trance.

"It's always funny until someone gets hurt and then it's just hilarious..." :twisted:
abunidal

Postby Jack » March 20th, 2006, 5:18 pm

That's a good question.

I think it is, but then I haven't researched how to do it yet.

What leads me to believe it's possible is the use of subliminal text, pattern interruptions, and leverage inductions.

Face to face I can put a naive subject into a somnambulistic trance in about 2 seconds.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 10:54 am

Jack wrote:That's a good question.

I think it is, but then I haven't researched how to do it yet.

What leads me to believe it's possible is the use of subliminal text, pattern interruptions, and leverage inductions.

Face to face I can put a naive subject into a somnambulistic trance in about 2 seconds.

Everything possible,i believe
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Question.

Postby Haxsaw » January 13th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Dear Friends,
My former housekeeper came over. She is in bed right now, next room over. It is still early morning here. She was helping cook yesterday. She had lower back pains and an intense headache. I can easily hypnotize her within seconds. We have 1. Trust and love. 2. She has been hypnotized before. In reflection to the question of flashes and instant trances if the said participants were subjected to trance, prior, it is easily done.
Once the trust is bridged between the two anything can be done to place the other in trance, in seconds. Whether it is a voice, as I do, or a series of flashing lights it temporarily takes the participants focus off them. During this time you can place them within trance. As my former housekeeper has had this done and comes many times to have it done again, she knows what to expect and how, therefore, to respond.
I realize many will debate for prolonged times upon this stated subject discussed here. See it from this point of view: I am not really, truly placing her within trance. She is. I am merely leveraging her powerful mind to be put in that state.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Return to Idle Chatter