New Game The Chain Game

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

New Game The Chain Game

Postby Tangy » May 24th, 2012, 1:34 am

How do the Chain Game Work?

Example i start the game

The Flying saucer flow past my house at incurable speed, :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

now you do part of the story and someone else do part of yours and so on lets see how far we get.

The flying saucer flow past my house at incurable speed,
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby boomsmee » May 24th, 2012, 3:56 pm

spraying Tangy with alien germs as it flew past, infecting him with an incurable illness, causing him to break out in green spots,
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » May 24th, 2012, 4:48 pm

The green spots, like the saucers speed, were incurable.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Scottythegimp » May 24th, 2012, 7:31 pm

and as the green spots grew and spread over Tangy, there began some other changes, :arrow:
Scottythegimp
Regular
Regular

Postby boomsmee » May 25th, 2012, 1:36 am

Inside tangy, the green spots grew tendrils reaching into tangy's body. One entered the language center of his brain, making tangy confuse words, and all knowledge of proper grammar was drained from his mind.
boomsmee
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » May 31st, 2012, 10:33 am

boomsmee wrote:Inside tangy, the green spots grew tendrils reaching into tangy's body. One entered the language center of his brain, making tangy confuse words, and all knowledge of proper grammar was drained from his mind.

Tangy stands there with a Sad plea in my eyes and something else starts to happen
she starts to speak in a languish nobody ever heard before as her she starts greeting i am from a far off land, and then she opens her mouth
words comes out ................... :o every television and Radio around the world can hear her i need a man to father my child the body i took over inside of me she says Tangy will become my daughter and then something Else happens what that something can be?
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter