Triggers

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Triggers

Postby LordBucket » September 15th, 2005, 9:33 pm

I'm looking at the downlaod numbers on some of these trigger files...has it ever occurred to anyone that they might someday run into someone else who has, or knows the triggers?

...a trigger shouted into a megaphone at a public sporting event would reach the ears of a lot of people...
LordBucket

Re: Triggers

Postby sandy82 » September 16th, 2005, 9:02 am

LordBucket wrote:I'm looking at the downlaod numbers on some of these trigger files...has it ever occurred to anyone that they might someday run into someone else who has, or knows the triggers?

...a trigger shouted into a megaphone at a public sporting event would reach the ears of a lot of people...

As long as you scream "Repent!" along with the trigger, I think it's okay under the Patriot Act. :wink:
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Re: Triggers

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 10:58 am

sandy82 wrote:
LordBucket wrote:I'm looking at the downlaod numbers on some of these trigger files...has it ever occurred to anyone that they might someday run into someone else who has, or knows the triggers?

As long as you scream "Repent!" along with the trigger, I think it's okay under the Patriot Act. :wink:

I never Thought Of that Happening it is possible that can happen
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter