Postby abba149 » October 10th, 2009, 3:39 am

Left with the chat?

I hear its mainly Democrat

and non conservative

a very liberating Experience
abba149

For love of all that is good! STOP!

Postby MRhello » October 19th, 2009, 8:57 pm

Please, people. The LAST thing we need is another trolling/chat bashing thread. To end this issue, I propose this:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHAT, DO NOT USE IT!

Wow! Could it really be that simple??
(Rhetorical question, but for clarification...)
:!: :!: :!: YES! :!: :!: :!:

@Krysta, Wildsprite, and all other Ops and HalfOps and general admins that I may have missed:

I have a huge amount of respect for you. I run a gaming server in my spare time, and our worst problem is, you guessed it, trolling (Seattleworld=troll, troll= annoyance who ruins said experence for others) an it needs to stop. So, I am putting a PM to EMG about this issue, and I believe that this thread might be closed. I, personally, hope it will be.

Now, this is the last time I will post on this issue. I will say, however, that I WILL monitor this thread, and anyone who posts on here (assuming this thread survives) will, depending on their stance, annoy me, or REALLY PISS ME OFF. Check ANY of my other posts- I do NOT use language like this often. Those who perpetuate a useless discussion, EVEN IF THEY MEAN TO HELP, are those who annoy me. If you post to say "Down with the chat room", so help me, if I find you on any IRC network I work on, or having to do with ANYTHING I set up online, be it VOIP, IM, IRC, Forums, shoutboards, or game servers, I WILL PERMABAN YOU, AND IF YOU ATTEMPT TO BAN-EVADE, I WILL FIND EVERY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT YOU HAVE AND SHUT THEM DOWN.

Needless to say, I have lost ALL tolerance for people who try to end a service because THEY don't like it.

Think of it this way: If enough people felt the way you do, it would be shut down, or at LEAST re-staffed.

Take a hint, people. If you don't like chat, don't use it, Di'kut!

Well, if you actually bothered to read this, google Di'kut. It does work here.
MRhello
Regular
Regular

Re: For love of all that is good! STOP!

Postby sarnoga » October 20th, 2009, 1:43 am

Mrhello,

What are you, some kind of fucking Nazi?

Rhetorical question.

I have never posted in this thread and I never intended to until I saw your post. It smacks of being a threat and I don't like to be threatened. So do you worst. Monitor away you cheap dime store thug. At least I am glad of one thing. We wont have to hear from you again, at least not in this thread, that is of course if you were telling the truth.

Oh, btw, I didn't much like this thread either, but if you wanted this thread to be closed why did you revive it with your ignorant post. It had been silent for nine days until you came along.

Sarnoga

MRhello wrote:Please, people. The LAST thing we need is another trolling/chat bashing thread. To end this issue, I propose this:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHAT, DO NOT USE IT!

Wow! Could it really be that simple??
(Rhetorical question, but for clarification...)
:!: :!: :!: YES! :!: :!: :!:

@Krysta, Wildsprite, and all other Ops and HalfOps and general admins that I may have missed:

I have a huge amount of respect for you. I run a gaming server in my spare time, and our worst problem is, you guessed it, trolling (Seattleworld=troll, troll= annoyance who ruins said experence for others) an it needs to stop. So, I am putting a PM to EMG about this issue, and I believe that this thread might be closed. I, personally, hope it will be.

Now, this is the last time I will post on this issue. I will say, however, that I WILL monitor this thread, and anyone who posts on here (assuming this thread survives) will, depending on their stance, annoy me, or REALLY PISS ME OFF. Check ANY of my other posts- I do NOT use language like this often. Those who perpetuate a useless discussion, EVEN IF THEY MEAN TO HELP, are those who annoy me. If you post to say "Down with the chat room", so help me, if I find you on any IRC network I work on, or having to do with ANYTHING I set up online, be it VOIP, IM, IRC, Forums, shoutboards, or game servers, I WILL PERMABAN YOU, AND IF YOU ATTEMPT TO BAN-EVADE, I WILL FIND EVERY ALTERNATE ACCOUNT YOU HAVE AND SHUT THEM DOWN.

Needless to say, I have lost ALL tolerance for people who try to end a service because THEY don't like it.

Think of it this way: If enough people felt the way you do, it would be shut down, or at LEAST re-staffed.

Take a hint, people. If you don't like chat, don't use it, Di'kut!

Well, if you actually bothered to read this, google Di'kut. It does work here.
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Previous

Return to Idle Chatter