Bored??? Look No Farther!

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Bored??? Look No Farther!

Postby CycoMelody » November 24th, 2008, 6:32 am

Hey yall,

Are you bored? Want to talk about your hypnofantasys? Want to find people who love Hypnosis as much as you do? Check out the Warp My Mind Chatroom. Just click the chat button and voila! Come on in! We like to have fun and talk and sometimes just hang out! I look forward to seeing you there.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » February 19th, 2009, 6:37 pm

this si the message i get, This chat client doesn't work properly with Microsoft(tm) Java VMyou need to be runnning with Sun Java VM, if you do not have it you can get the Runtime only from here, and i have that on this computer already, i am probably online the wrong time of the day or something.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » February 19th, 2009, 8:38 pm

It IS great fun. We talk about all sorts of stuff. :) who knows... you might get a session out of it too...
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hypnointerest » February 20th, 2009, 6:31 pm

MacGyver wrote:this si the message i get, This chat client doesn't work properly with Microsoft(tm) Java VMyou need to be runnning with Sun Java VM, if you do not have it you can get the Runtime only from here, and i have that on this computer already, i am probably online the wrong time of the day or something.

I have this exact problem. And I get an undefined string error. Unable to use any commands until I register, but can't register without commands.
hypnointerest
Regular
Regular

Postby CycoMelody » March 1st, 2009, 1:37 am

Hmm I will have it checked out. If you have an IRC client like MIRC or Icechat, you can join though irc.warpmymind.com port 6667. See you soon!
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby alysia_M » March 1st, 2009, 8:07 am

Just for you all to know besides the main room there is now a new room called ControlledThoughts. It's a channel to discuss D/s and all it's different aspects. So if D/s is your thing drop by and say hello.

well wishes,

alysia
"Most welcome, bondage, for thou art a way, I think, to liberty." William Shakespeare
alysia_M

Return to Idle Chatter