Earphones for your Hypnotic pleasure.

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Earphones for your Hypnotic pleasure.

Postby KiruGX » May 28th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Alright,So I took a look around an indie store (That for some reason, had fliers with all 89 of their locations around the state,real indy hmm?) and found these nice headphones for when you CAN'T be awoken from trance. They block out all outside sound, and their warrenty covers anything from Spills to Toddlers. They last 6 months, and can be anything from nice and cheap (19.99) to stylish and...expensive,oh so expensive. (99.99) for Earbuds. No i'm not advertising,but I went out,bought a pair,and am about to try em out, and pray I didn't waste 20 dollars on a piece of shit.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Re: Earphones for your Hypnotic pleasure.

Postby angel123 » May 29th, 2010, 5:27 pm

KiruGX wrote:Alright,So I took a look around an indie store (That for some reason, had fliers with all 89 of their locations around the state,real indy hmm?) and found these nice headphones for when you CAN'T be awoken from trance. They block out all outside sound, and their warrenty covers anything from Spills to Toddlers. They last 6 months, and can be anything from nice and cheap (19.99) to stylish and...expensive,oh so expensive. (99.99) for Earbuds. No i'm not advertising,but I went out,bought a pair,and am about to try em out, and pray I didn't waste 20 dollars on a piece of shit.

Let us know ... because my earphones -supplied with my Samsung phone in the UK - are killing my ears .... I listen to a lot of music too :cry:
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KiruGX » May 29th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Tell ya when it arrives then angel.
KiruGX
Regular
Regular

Postby TeishaTV » May 30th, 2010, 11:23 am

If your serious about getting some good quality headphones its worth considering Senheiser or AKG headphones or earbuds. AKG K44's are a really good cheap set ($40) of cans if you want full isolation, if you want buds try Senheiser MX480's their around $25 and are a noticeable improvement on iPod earbuds.

If you want to get something really, really good, as good as anything you'll ever hear anywhere, period. Get some Senheiser HD25's, they are the ducks bollox...
TeishaTV

Return to Idle Chatter