hypno beginnings

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

hypno beginnings

Postby botboy » August 26th, 2010, 11:17 am

I just was wondering when most peoples hypno fetish began. Mine was before puberty and got more intence when that kicked in. I remember fantisizing about Adam West as Bruce Wayne taking me in and hyptnotizing me. Also, I NEVER missed an episode of Wild Wild West. I put it all on the shelf until I stumbled apon this websight and now the floodgates have collapsed.
botboy

Postby Jeshi » August 30th, 2010, 1:54 am

I remember always being fascinated by hypnosis, as long as I can remember. Way before I had any idea what it actually was, I always wondered what it would be like to be hypnotized. How would it feel to have your actions controlled by another? It was in my dreams occasionally and with any show that had a "Hypnosis episode" that episode would always be my favorite.

When I hit puberty I was going through a mess of confusion about being gay, I didn't want to admit it and at points I had no idea which gender I found attractive because I knew I didn't find women attractive but I didn't want to admit being gay. But what I did know was that I found hypnosis attractive. Even after figuring out my sexuality and learning the truth about what hypnosis really is.

I accepted that I had a hypnosis fetish faster than I accepted being gay. I didn't have to be open about having a fetish, but I knew I would eventually have to be open about being gay.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter