Progress with diaper training

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Progress with diaper training

Postby diaperboi99 » June 6th, 2024, 6:32 pm

about six months ago I started to regularly use MindMaster’s bladder retraining series (mostly Bladder Retraining and Poopy Pampers) and then more recently swapped over to the HM series (mostly 1,3,4). I’m now in diapers ever and don’t even think about the big boy potty anymore.

Most days, I’m effortlessly pooping my diapers and often don’t even know until it’s happening. I’ve even woken up in a messy diaper, which i loved! Wetting is just automatic, although I do wish I wet the bed more consistently (I’m not sure why I don’t always let go in bed, although I sometimes have the “pee dream” and wake up already peeing my diaper, which feels nice, and go back to sleep.

I have many days where my diaper is wet, and I don’t remember wetting. I’ve even had a few messy diapers like that—all things I’m very happy about. I think over the last few months I finally started to accept this really makes me happy and makes my life better, which helped me embrace it and let go.

Anyway, just wanted to share. At this point, I still listen some days for fun but find my control is already gone.
diaperboi99

Return to Diapers and Incontinence