is sweetdreamshypno not here anymore?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

is sweetdreamshypno not here anymore?

Postby littleroar » October 18th, 2023, 10:12 am

i haven't been here in a really long time and am scared that mommy isn't here anymore. i forgot how nice it is to listen to her and wanted to write to her but i don't know if i can?

it looks like her website isnt up anymore. i hope she and mindmaster are ok :(
littleroar

Re: is sweetdreamshypno not here anymore?

Postby MindMaster » October 26th, 2023, 8:14 am

Little Roar and all our little ones.
I don't know what has happened with Mommy Emma (sweetdreamshypno). She hasn't responded to my emails for over a month now, and seems to be 'offline'.
The website, www.sweetdreamshypno.com, is up and down but that is an issue with the Hosting service.
Let's hope she is OK and just taking a break for a bit.

Terry Masters
Mindmaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Postby littleroar » October 31st, 2023, 10:58 am

thanks for the update @mindmaster.

yes, let's hope she's doing ok. she seemed really nice.
littleroar

Postby wwdfsg » December 23rd, 2023, 10:32 am

Oh dear. Mommy, I hope you are well. Prinny and Luffy love you so. Please be OK. We are sending you all of our positive thoughts and energy. We Love and Miss you.
wwdfsg

Postby diaperloverwolf » February 6th, 2024, 4:10 am

Hello,

I also how Sweetdreamshypnosis is ok also, I love the hypnotic mist and hopefully more work coming.

I do have a question is there a file to get the suggestions that we say out loud file or is it easier for me to just listen and write/ remember them?
diaperloverwolf

Postby MindMaster » June 8th, 2024, 6:59 am

My Dear Little Ones:
I have no idea what has happened with Mommy Emma and sweetdreamshypno.com. The site is up and down but seems to still have the Hypnotic Mists files and my older files.

We had intended to start posting the novels, and story collections originally published by Big Baby World back in the '90s up to 2010 when Mikey of BBW passed away but this never came to fruition.

Mikey (of Unicorn Tales) and I sorted out the BBW files and stories, and submissions to Unicorn Tales that were to be posted on SDH, and have been pleased to work with Michael of AB Discovery to provide clean digital versions of the originally published hard copy novels, short story collections and other articles of interest to the little community.

I worked with Mikey of BBW helping him develop the BBW hypnosis tapes/CDs, and he and Mikey of Unicorn Tales were great friends for many years. After Mikey of BBW passed away Mikey wanted to honour him by publishing the stories and books BBW had published over 15 years.

Take a look at https://abdiscovery.com.au/ and you'll find many of the BBW and Unicorn books, with Terry Masters as the author, as well as many other excellent authors. We've used Terry Masters as the author of these books, but give credit to the original authors that submitted the stories or books for publication by BBW or Unicorn Tales.

Michael and Rosalie do an excellent job of re-editing what we submit and publishing in formats any baby can use on Windows, Mac and Kindle systems.

We are scanning our original hard copy masters then converting to digital formats after editing and cleaning them up, then Michael applies his excellent publishing knowledge to what we submit to provide a finished, clean publication for your enjoyment.

Please take a look at some of the best AB literature ever written and published at https://abdiscovery.com.au/.

You won't be disappointed.

Terry Masters
the Mindmaster

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Control and train it to be what you need to be.
MindMaster
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Diapers and Incontinence