My Response To Unedutainment Series

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My Response To Unedutainment Series

Postby naughtywish14 » August 3rd, 2024, 1:19 pm

This file series is the most addicting and fun with a file I have ever had.
this series has been so effective for me because of the Pace.

This file has been designed for people with ADHD or the attention span of a Toddler Already!
Going in to these files I sure what I was getting in to but I'm completely Addicted!

I'm Really Quite Scared of them because I don't Really want to wet like a baby again.
I'm Definitely Hoping I Don't end up Crapping my Diaper Either,

I don't think I would care if I Had A mommy to clean my butt and change my diaper
The suggestion of tossing my brain out with my diapers is scary as hell though!

Just Thought I would share my progress and experience with the files

Feel Free to share your own experience
naughtywish14

Re: My Response To Unedutainment Series

Postby naughtywish14 » August 3rd, 2024, 1:24 pm

I listened to the files on a loop for about 3 hours a day in the last 24 hours

One Of the things I have noticed is while I'm sitting in my wet diaper sucking my binky all I want to do is color pictures, suck binky, Wet Diapers and listen on this on a non stop loop!

I think I might be screwed but holy hell is this scary and fun!
naughtywish14

Postby naughtywish14 » September 6th, 2024, 10:27 am

Ok so i have listened to these files the three together and separately about roughly maybe 100 times and i cant stop im so addicted to them.

when i have a quite moment to myself i hear the words bouncing around in my brain.

different lines from the track will start bouncing like full diaper, empty brain or dummies belong in dipees, dipees belong on me

the other one that keeps bouncing around is all the things that belong in a dummies diaper

words belong in dipee, shapes belong in dipee, pee belongs in dipee , poop belongs in dipee, brain belongs in dipee, i belong in dipees, dipees belong on me.

just keep bouncing inside my brain non-stop i cant stop listening i think im totally screwed up

Im becoming a good stupid diaper dummie with a full diaper and an empty brain with these silly songs playing in my head im having fun but i also think these are driving me insane!

I also think im going to need more diapers for this diaper dummie!
naughtywish14

Postby puddle » September 8th, 2024, 11:04 am

I should've checked the forums earlier, gosh! It's nice to see that someone else is going just as mental as me off of these. More, even, from what you've described :3 Getting stuck in your head is one of the things the files are REALLY good at, which it sounds like you're experiencing firsthand. Eventually all those babbled phrases and jingling tunes that are rattling around in your head start stealing away your focus from the stuff that you're doing. It's a little surreal how babyish things can start to feel when you forget how to tie a shoe because you get lost in those thoughts, or find yourself bouncing in your seat humming "wheels on the bus" in the middle of eating your dinner.

For what it's worth, it's been my experience that if you just stop listening for a while, the effects will gradually dull back down and go away. A couple weeks off usually clears things up pretty well for me. Try to keep that in mind (if you can), should you feel like you've gone a bit too deep. Nothing wrong with pulling the ripcord! Especially if real life has stuff that needs taken care of. Besides, that frenetic, simple-minded behavior all comes back fairly quick once you start back up again.

The only thing that's really stuck around for me after taking a break for roughly a month this last go-around is that when I have some time to myself where nothing else is going on and I don't have any other responsibilities, my mind just kinda...I suppose 'relaxes' is the right word. Melts, maybe? Stops bothering to think too hard or pay much attention to anything. Thumb or binky goes into mouth, sometimes a hand goes to down to pat my diaper (crinkles!), and I just kinda sit there in a happy hazy bliss for a while. It's so comfy!

Fuzzing out like that while doing little stuff in particular is just heaven. Almost like a mental switch or trigger that drops me straight down into littlespace, which is something I've historically struggled with. And it doesn't feel forced! It's more like something I consciously 'let' myself do when I find myself feeling safe and bored, though admittedly I haven't felt the need to actually try stopping it so far, so I could be wrong about how voluntary it is >.>

Anyways, sorry if it's weird to hear this kinda stuff from the file maker. I mostly make these for myself when I get frustrated that I can't find the kind of files I like to wooze out to during baby brain time. I'm actually working on a new one right now! Learning a new DAW (Reaper) has been rough, but I'm liking what I've got so far. Tracks and music are laid out, just gotta lace in some distractions and figure out if I wanna use any sound effects this go-around. No promises on a timeline, but I'm hoping in a couple weeks or so.

Oh, and if anyone wants to grab an old version of a file, you can always find anything I release on my Mega archive: https://mega.nz/folder/JMNggQ4R#Bw75_A2BCy8ujFJOEAxbug

Cheers!
puddle

Return to Diapers and Incontinence