this really helped hypnotize me!

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

this really helped hypnotize me!

Postby sluttytina08 » September 11th, 2005, 9:06 pm

http://www.bwgen.com/

i got one of the files to work while listening to this, and the file at the same time, its awesome, at first i heard the noise, and the file, but then only the file, it worls great!
sluttytina08

What BrainWave file did you used?

Postby RavenX » September 13th, 2005, 3:31 pm

I just downloaded mine but there´s a lot of files including 2 self-hypnosis so which was it?
RavenX

Re: this really helped hypnotize me!

Postby sandy82 » October 4th, 2005, 3:30 pm

sluttytina08 wrote:http://www.bwgen.com/

i got one of the files to work while listening to this, and the file at the same time, its awesome, at first i heard the noise, and the file, but then only the file, it worls great!

BobbyS is a sound observer and critical thinker. He saw spam in the Help With Files Forum, and he was right.

RavenX, you can disregard sluttytina08--a name she evidently picked for herself. She is being paid for her services, in this case for the sort of advertising that EMG does not permit.

If you want to see a virtually identical ad from sluttytina08, see Help With Files-->This will help hypnotize you.

A word of caution, RavenX. When someone starts a new thread, and the first post is an unsought come-on for another site, both the post and the author are probably not legitimate.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Mallic » October 20th, 2005, 7:19 am

Ok, since the topic is a legitimate topic, its just the thread that is immoral, let me start it up again in a fashion that is a bit more constructive.

Hey gang, does the brainwave generator ACTUALLY work?
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » October 20th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Yes.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » October 21st, 2005, 10:43 am

It seemed to work for me, although I couldn't afford the full version.

There's probably other apps out there doing something similar... if that site is going to spam here, I think a good response would be to boycott their product. A brief search keeps turning up references to something called 'virtual hypnotist' which may or may not be a similar kind of app. I'll check it out and see how it compares.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Crinklekitty » November 23rd, 2005, 11:19 am

Brainwave Generator is way better than virtual hypnotist, and just because someone posted a link here doesn't mean Brainwave Generator is bad. Maybe she was just trying to spread the word about something good, you don't have to be a dick.

As for Virtual Hypnotist, I found that it is harder to use and has some bugs in it. The sound effects from Brainwave Generator seem to be smoother too.
Crinklekitty

Postby aeroue » November 23rd, 2005, 4:48 pm

something called SBaGen is a completely free brainwave generator just google it.

it is pretty good definitely does something, not the simplest though
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby apokalipse » May 14th, 2006, 5:47 am

I'hadn't actually test SBaGen (but i downloaded it !) however, i tested brain wave generator with files and it seems to work pretty good. Personnaly, i extract wav files from bwg (relaxing - self hypnotise - subliminal) and play them in a playlist while listening to the EMG files. Now i'm looking for a good visual generator of theta frequencies like. If somebody knows one !...

Good hypno time !!
Apokalipse
apokalipse

Postby Skribblez » August 25th, 2006, 1:36 am

I remember that BWG program, the CD for it came in the back of an astral-projection guidebook. I find it very effective for having an OBE
Skribblez

Hmm..

Postby h0p3l355 » September 13th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Tried to download that BWGen, but it won't extract. Anyone else having that issue?
h0p3l355

Re: Hmm..

Postby mp » September 17th, 2006, 12:20 pm

h0p3l355 wrote:Tried to download that BWGen, but it won't extract. Anyone else having that issue?

me to
mp
Regular
Regular

Postby overblood » September 17th, 2006, 4:58 pm

well I downloaded it now how does it work
overblood

Return to Diapers and Incontinence